SA22C TRT HCG Thyroid Log

Cheers bro. Yeah. Not the best of times lol. I’d actually chipped some of the disc off, when it let go, and it was sitting in my spinal cord canal, compressing the sciatic nerve and the equina nerves root system that control legs, genetalia n bladder n shit. I had about 4 issues they said.

The sciatic nerve pain in the butt n down my leg was fucking intense.The last day of work. Maybe a week b4 the op. After I said I can’t come in anymore and better get to the hospital. My body was in shock from the pain.

I wish I didn’t let it go on 2-3 weeks b4 I had an operation. But typing this. Makes me think. It couldn’t of worked out any other way anyway.

Once everything started going numb is the only time they started talking about surgery.

The numbness is still ongoing after the op. But nothing like before. It comes and goes as expected with how much I use it and in time they’ll hopefully settle. My major nerve pain is gone. Thank fuck. Never want to experience that again.

My job’s keeping my role for when I return. New Mrs has been a Champ through the whole thing. So gotta look at the positives. :grin:

Its good for the mind and healing to have a good support system in place. Sounds like you are in a good spot.

1 Like

Yeah we’re getting there. Cheers brother. You’re a good man :+1:

1 Like

Anyone got any tips for decent back acne occurring from TRT?

I don’t have high E2, and I’ve never been prone to acne growing up. Only time I’ve had acne is when I abused AAS 10 years ago ( the reason I’m on TRT now) :+1:

I have a silicone back scrubber I keep in the shower to soap up and clean with but its not effective with the deeper cystic stuff. I still get a spot or two when I change my dose up or down.

Interesting yeah. So scrub it thoroughly pretty much what I’ve been doing. GF been scrubbing it shower for me with this sea salt body scrub. I haven’t told her I’m on TRT yet. Been together about 2 months now… I’m honest as but don’t see why I need to tell
her YET. I’m going to bring it up around 6 months in…

I say interesting because I’m wondering. Do you do mini “cycles” on TRT?

If so, care to elaborate?

If you say, doubled your dose for 10 weeks.

Does your body need an AI with it?

Does it take a month or 2 once finished upping the dose fir your hormones to settle back down to TRT levels?

Most importantly. Once your back on TRT levels, do you feel the same (in the mind) before you upped the dose???

My script is for 125mg every week. So when I have a doc appt I will inject around 55mg twice a week and that number makes the doctors happy. In between I have only gone as high as 90mg twice a week. Ive used an AI in the past but wont be using one in the future.

Being on 180mg a week. That’s about a 3rd more then your regular dose…

Did you find it hard adjusting back to around 110/125mg a week?

Bring test E (I’m assuming) that you’re prescribed. It would take a while for your levels to peak off the extra test, about 4 - 6 weeks???

Im using Test Cyp and no its not hard to adjust. If the 180mg dose make me feel at 100% (relatively speaking of course) then the 110mg dose has me at about 85%. The only thing that changes is my skill oil level and a little acne but that happens on the way up OR the way down.

1 Like

Alright. Champion. Thanks. How long have you been on TRT? Was it 6 months roughly from memory? How’s life since starting TRT? Are you married mate?

That’s a good plan.

The only people who know that am on trt is my wife and my best friend. And my patients are alive and well and siblings. They do not know.

That’s why I really enjoy the company in this forum.

Yeah cheers Charlie. It can be looked at as a bit taboo. And I don’t need people thinking all my actions are because of TRT, when my levels are now within normal range. Some people just wouldn’t understand. I’m jidt living my normal life. It’s beautiful. I
had no energy or want to get out of bed before…

She’s a real caring, loving human. I’m sure she won’t mind and understand its not steroid use once I explain everything to her. If not, then it’s not to be. But I will tell her eventually. I’ll be telling her but that she doesn’t need to tell anyone, as no
one will ever sense any different and I hope that she won’t start viewing me in another way because of my actions or anything. That’s my small fear once I tell her. Or in a situation, she’ll be like, you’re only doing this because of TRT or something. Because
if she was inclined this way. It would run me the wrong way. :+1:

• Technically a year in October but only dialed in for around 8 months.
  • I would say that on a scale of 1-10 life before TRT was a 3 and I am around a 8 or 9 now.
  • Yes married nearly 15 years, together for 23.
1 Like

From the comments you’ve posted previously. I assume your wife is fully supportive of your TRT. She would of seen you “in your darker days” so to speak. Now she can see you fully functioning, happy and enjoying life. So why wouldn’t she be, you know. When I tell my new partner in a few months about TRT. I’m going to have to explain to her all the reasons why I had to start TRT, hope she understands :crossed_fingers:

My wife is generally against medication and supplementation but understands the situation. And yes the proof is in the pudding and we are better than we have been in years.

Its no different than a diabetic using insulin. Your body was malfunctioning so you have to supplement with a hormone to make up the difference. It really shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

:+1:

Have you had any other symptoms or issues apart from back acne? If you’ve been “dialled in” for 8 months roughly, have you had to donate any blood yet to avoid too much thickening?

Have you noticed any other benefits apart from say mental clarity, more energy, more steadiness to your life, a better sex life, easier muscle gain?

How’s your overall experience been? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey brother been a while since I posted in your thread. Glad to hear you’re settling in (kind of) and things are looking up for you…

Regarding this…

Do this sooner rather than later brother. I’ve been married to the same woman for 23 years. I’m 41 now and she’s 40. When we married I was 18 and she was 17. We have two kids (1 grown and moved out, and one 15 yrs old). If there is one thing I have learned in all that time man it’s this…

I have done some stupid things in my marriage, and so has my wife. We are both human. The ONLY thing that has held us together, and why at this point in our lives we are each other’s best friend, is that there are NO secrets between us.

It wasn’t always like this and that simple fact caused us a lot of heart ache that could have, and should have been avoided. If there’s one thing I can tell anyone about relationships, it’s this…

Be open. Be honest, even if it’s to your own hurt. When you really get that, there’s no excuses and no regret. Trust me brother. Start it out on the right foot.

1 Like

Hey hey. How are ya? :+1:. I’m honest in every aspect of my life and especially this relationship.

Maybe I’ll tell her a little earlier then the “6 month” mark. You’ve been right with all your wisdom and advice in the past haha :wink:.

I just don’t feel the need to mention this yet until we fully know each other and are settled into the relationship more. Can you see it from that point of view?

I’m not being untrue to her. Just not opening up about this yet. It’s still newish to me too at the moment. So I think in around 3 months it will be good to talk to her about it then.

I just don’t want to blow the relationship and have her thinking I’m a steroid user for muscle gain.

I need to explain to her in detail the whole situation and I feel its not time yet. But you’ve been right in the past :neutral_face::wink:

Oh I completely get it bro. You’re not married to this girl.

Can you see the ironic side to this mentality?

If you really think she may be the one, and only you can say that, then don’t blow it by making her question your integrity. It’s going to be a bigger deal to her if she thinks that you beat around the bush, instead of taking an up front approach. Believe me man, if it’s a big enough deal to you to keep it from her, then why would she think any different?

In essence, you’re making it a bigger deal than it is. Like another poster said, if you were diabetic would you be ashamed to tell her you had to inject insulin? Of course not. This is no different, unless you MAKE it different. If you see it as “doing a taboo” thing, then you can bet that she will too. If you see it for what it is, therapy to supplement a hormone that your body has quit making in its own, then there is nothing really taboo about it in the first place.

If you think there’s a chance that she’s going to have a problem with you being on TRT, then it’s best to go ahead and shoot that elephant in the room and get it over with. That’s all I’m trying to say man. In other words, if there is a chance that this can be a game changer for her, you at least owe it to her not waste any more of hers or your time. Hope this makes sense?

Either way, it just an opinion from my particular point of view brother. I’m not saying I’m right, I’m just trying to offer you another perspective. You have to do whatever you feel is right. Good luck with it man!!

I’m on the same page. I understand what youre saying. Thanks for the points about me keeping it from her for so long could make it seem like a bigger deal than it is. That’s a good point.

The only reason is, in Australia, if people hear the word Testosterone or Steroid, they have a one track mind and think of enraged juice monkeys. There’s no middle ground of thinking with uneducated people on the subject over here.

But you’re right, maybe sooner than later may be a good idea. Not because she’ll leave etc etc but because it could make it seem like a bigger deal than it is… Still won’t tell her just yet, but not too far away either. Thanks mate. Always insightful.

How are you going bud? How’s the dieting, training and weight coming along :+1:?