SA22C TRT HCG Thyroid Log

Yeah these are things I’ve thought about. I understand it all. It’s not smart to take this AI for the first time in weeks before bloods, it could be high SHBG,I need to get to the docs. Maybe a different one. I’ll actually ring around today :+1:. Before TRT SHBG was midway, bout 28 I think

Well something is definitely up dude and bloods will tell the tale. Or maybe you are just getting sick. Don’t be so quick to change your protocol.

Yeah Roger that, cheers brother. :+1:

Cheers man.

Hahaha. I’m going to drive round to a few local practices now and see if I can get blood drawn on a Sunday. Have a good one :wink:

1 Like

Found a pathology. I habe to pay but. Waiting in line now. What’s crucial atm, FT, TT, SHBG, E2 liver count n lipids?!

FT, TT, SHBG, CBC (complete blood count), E2

1 Like

If it don’t cost that much do a comprehensive metabolic panel. That includes liver , kidney, glucose.

Yeah they couldn’t tell me, how much it was going to be as its a Sunday and the lab is closed. So without knowing the cost I only got FT, TT, SHBG AND E2. I’ll go to my regular doc for CBC :+1:

2 Likes

You think me taking 0.33mg of anastrozole 4 hours ago for the first time in 6 weeks will effect my e2 count yet? Maybe a bit?

I really wanted to get albumin checked but I’ll have to wait to get in for a CBC

Alrighty so I got my results today. Very interesting. My hormones labs are all really good. TT over, FT over, SHBG low and E2 optimal.

I want to say before posting my results that taking 0.33mg of anastrozole 4 hours before my test (It was a spur of the moment thing, getting bloods). That small dose of anastrozole for the first time in 6 weeks, has made me perk up again. I don’t feel so wrecked, bloated and down but again I did stop hCG 5 days ago. What it’s also done is the same thing as last time. Even the next day after it, my penis sensitivity gets alot less and my erections become stronger. Go figure… So I will try and continue TRT without an AI as I don’t need it atm.

Keep in mind hCG was stopped about 5 days prior to these tests, so things were starting to settle from that. And just back to the anastrozole and oestrogen, we have more then just e2 in our bodies and I’ve found just from that small dose again, for me, it just kill off some of the good estrogens I use. Arimidex stops the aromatase enzyme stopping conversion of ALL estrogens, not just E2 people seem to forget. :+1:… Labs were

ALBUMIN was tested as before it was out of range, so they must of shown me the recent results because of that… It is now 47, it was 51, sixty days (2 months) ago right when I started TRT… The ranges in Aus for Albumin are (38-50)

1 Like

In hindsight I would have preferred to stay on HCG right up until the tests but it was fucking me over, so bad…

Also for anyone these results were drawn about 18 hours before my next Test shot on and 3.5 day protocol of 62.5mg. So (125mg a week) Eth.

I’ve been on a greens supplement to help further alkaline my gut more and on top of my already clean diet there’s alot of cruficerous vegetables to help keep e2 at bay, along with green tea… Who knows what extent of good this all has.

I’m not sure what I can do about hCG stuffing me around so much and ruining my quality of life so drastically. Just gunna play it out a bit more before deciding the next move with hCG.

So anyone have anything to say lol. I changed my profile pic and no one talks to me no more lmfao…
I want to add 1 week now off hCG and I don’t peak so hard 48 hours after my test shot… Bm Brady would love it… I’M STARTING TO STABILISE, (I THINK) THANK F***… feeling fairly decent last 2 days, face looks relaxed, feeling normal. hCG really screws me over…

Keep up the good work sir. Keep it consistent for a while.

1 Like

Thanks. No concerns with the T levels being over the top of the range by a bit? Will they always stay at that level with the same dose? And will SHBG stay where its if I don’t change anything or dues it have a mind of its own? Cheers.

The top of the range in the US was 1100 up until a few years ago. I wouldnt worry about that.

As far as I know if you keep things consistent then these numbers will stay relatively consistent.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who answered, help, spoke to me through the first 2 months of TRT. It was all greatly appreciated.

Its been about 3 months and my system has really started to settle in.

I unfortunately re herniated a disc in my lower back about 4 weeks ago.

I let it go on for 2 weeks until the pain became unbearable and turned into numbness where I was losing feeling in my glutes, hamstrings, calves and my genitalia. So I had to have emergency spinal surgery.

This was 2 weeks ago today. I’m recovering well.

I haven’t been able to train for 4 weeks. And just as my body was starting to get the added benefits of TRT over the first few months. I’ve had to stop training. So I’ve lost all the lovely gains I was getting.

I did not start TRT for muscle gain but I’ve always lifted on n off over the years. I was starting to become super vascular and pumped 24-7.

Anyhow when I can finally start to train and return to work, I’ll be doing my best to utilise TRT at the beginning for those benefits.

I’m still on and hope I will always be on 62.5mg x 2 x a week.

hCG doses are still inconsistent.

But they don’t seem to throw me around so much as before.

Sometimes 250 iu x 2 a week, sometimes once. Other times 250 iu once a fortnight. Depends on if I feel I’m up for the feelings it brings or how my nuts are feeling.

Cheers everyone. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

God damn dude. Heal up and then hit it hard. Don’t worry about losing all the gainz. Muscle memory is a thing and you will get the muscle back quickly once back in the gym.

1 Like