SA22C TRT HCG Thyroid Log

There is also the mind foggyness is back like before TRT. Its been back a week or 2. There’s more negative symptoms but you get the picture. Am I on the right track to try small doses of anastrozole. My estrogen would not be crazy high. I don’t have itchy nips or any signs of gyno ( real reasons to take an AI) but it may be a little elevated making me feel very off?

I think you crashed your e2. When I pee like crazy it’s my e2 going down.

Stopping the HCG for you probably meant you should have stopped ai

I haven’t taken any AI for over 5 weeks. I stupidly took too much a couple weeks into TRT and haven’t taken any for over 5 weeks? So i haven’t had anything in my system to lower or crash estrogen… I just simply stopped hCG a few days ago to see if it was the cause of my irrabibiity so to speak :+1:

You stopping HCG and then you took ai again that could equal crash imo

I took 0.33 mg of anastrozole for the first time in 5 weeks about 30 minutes ago lol :+1:

I am not sure at what point your HPG Axis will shut down after stopping HCG. Usually we feel it about 6-8 weeks in but given you were stimulating with the HCG Im not sure what happens. Maybe you are just feeling the effect of that axis shutting down. That part isn’t fun at all.

1 Like

Yeah ok. I didn’t think of it at all like that. Thats a high possibility, thanks again Watts. All I can do atm, is try small doses of anastrozole, no more then 0.5-0.6 a week. And see if it makes me feel any better. I will need to start using hCG again soonish or I will have no nuts eventually, with the negatives I was feeling from the hCG I’m still unsure of whether to go back to my E2D protocol or try just 1 or 2 larger doses once or twice a week to combat always being on the hCG throughout the week. If these small doses of anastrozole pick me back up in a week or so, then I’ll start hCG again and try to get it all sorted together for once. It will be a blessing as I know how good I can feel on TRT.

When I initially started taking test again (TRT) I had an increased heart rate for the first couple of weeks. That subsided. In the past week or 2 it’s been back but I feel this time it’s been after my hCG shots this time, estrogen related? I have also been getting not night sweats but like similar, I’m breaking out in sweats at times for no reason. That’s only just subsided after stopping the hCG a few days ago.

In your opinion do you think TRT is dangerous long term without the use of something to mimic LH and keep it functioning?

I got hot flashes when my T was low. Have you done bloods to see where you are?

“Dangerous”? No. There is no data that supports any harmful effects of TRT. Due to the HPGA shutdown your nuts MAY atrophy but its not a given. Ive using T for just over a year now and don’t notice any testicular shrinkage.

Na I need too. I know I need too. Just struggling to get the time atm with my new job as my local practice has a nurse that draws the bloods and she’s gone by 2pm everyday and not there on Sunday. I have to get onto it I know.

1 Like

Lucky you. My mates been on the gear 10 years and his body still produces enough LH on its own. So he doesn’t experience any atrophy aswell. I’m the total opposite. My nuts start to shrink rapidly without hCG. Wouldn’t you get really low readings of all the other backpath hormones without something that mimics LH unless you’re lucky enough for it to still function enough to keep cholesterol, pregenolone, DHT firing for ex?

If I continue my low dose anastrozole trial and its successful then I probably shouldn’t get bloods for a further few weeks yeah?

never heard of such a thing

HCG bypasses the hpta. It does not wake it up.

Oops I just saw you said hpg not sure what that means

Well he takes a bit of proviron and nolva sporadically, but I we both started using AAS about 10, 11 years ago. He’s continued until this day. And I’ve experienced far greater atrophy on 1 year of AAS then he has in 10 years is the point I was trying to make :+1:

1 Like

I got hot flashes when my t and e2 were low.

I had the crazy hot flashes when I crushed e2 6 weeks back with too much anastrozole like a dick head. But this is different.

Oh, interesting. So then based on the symptoms I might hazard a guess that free T is low and the dropping of the HCG has moved the free T into that uncomfortable area. @sa22c again blood work is needed. You’re starting a new AI protocol by guessing what is going on. Drop the AI, get the bloods and move forward. Perhaps T is being bound up by SHBG. Have you ever had that tested?