Rymon Log of Lifting

wont it hurt my strngth ? all i got is cardio barbell complex… or tabta

I seriously doubt it. If anything it’ll help. I’ve found it helps my recovery and work capacity.

Can’t you find a skipping rope somewhere? If you can’t, use some imagination. Sprints on upper body days would work well, for example.

so u dont like barbell complex using tabta?

Lol you can do anything you want for cardio. the objective is to get your heart rate up. Shit, you can breakdance in the squat rack if the gym owner has a sense of humor.

Again, I must caution you not to take too many sets to failure.

1 Like

Is it OK to ask you questions about Egypt?

alrighty then… ask me… i knew all from the biegging u were gonna do this … i been waiting for u … we r waiting and hungry … hehe kidding ask me any thing
BUT rmember… once u go thro this u r with us untel the end… kidding again

Who really built the pyramids?

Was it

1. You guys
  2. Aliens
  3. This dude

?

r u serious?this is what u wanted t ask

No I’m just joking haha. Flaterfamer is the one with the real questions.

i was gonna make so fun of the answer lol… waiting for that movie alot… saw batman movie last night at cenima… amazing man… kicked super man cuz he was so mean to batman… he got hes ass handed to him on plate lol… by th way… do u like my new photos of my massive muscle mass ? and toned 8 packs belly?.

Agreed. It was about time they had a Batman that really kicks ass rather than all the sulky, brooding Batmans before this. [quote=“rymon511, post:32, topic:216814”]
do u like my new photos of my massive muscle mass ? and toned 8 packs belly?.
[/quote]

Yes, you are doing well. Keep it up.

did my gyno get better?

You look better. Your gyno is very mild. It will be barely noticeable once you have more muscle.

u read above… i wanna ask…does my belly is bad? and what mild means? and also did i really gain any muscle… also help me with triceps power work cuz its weak …and missed u here bro been like week :D…

No.

mild
mʌɪld/Submit
adjective
not severe, serious, or harsh.

Your triceps are growing in proportion with the rest of your body. I don’t think you need any extra work for them.

I’ve been around. You can type @dt79 if you have any questions for me and I’ll be notified.

@dt79 ow do i lose more belly:D

You need to lose more fat. However, you will not gain muscle and strength while doing that. I suggest that you spend the next few months gaining weight slowly and putting on muscle before you decide to cut again. Still, it’s your choice.

2 Likes

how many monthes… and is my currnt shap okay? to stay with it? i ? i know cutting with more mass on me will lead to looking good but is my currnt shape good? how do i plan to do so?

I’m not a fan myself but that doesn’t mean you can’t do it.

Exactly. And I agree completely about not taking too many sets to failure.

In the U.S., Egypt is famous for cotton, textiles, and cloth in general. I see your rugs are really intricate and colorful. Are those handmade, like on a loom, in Egypt?

In the U.S. its common for mothers, or grandmothers to make blankets or quilts for gifts. Sometimes these are treated like family heirlooms. Do families in Egypt exchange rugs or tapestries or anything like that?

Do you live in the North of South of Egypt? Is it flat or mountainous? How close are you to the Nile River?