Ryan Sharp 17 Yr Old

Is this even possible at his age

While most people will initially think no, or “roidz!” I’ll just say that I’ve seen and known plenty of IG figures who get this crazy following (and plenty of haters) as no one realizes that they’re 135 lbs, really lean and have a dam good pump in every pic. They in no way look like people perceive them to be.

S

8 Likes

That, and as you know, there are people out there with such aesthetic structures that they appear to be heavier than they are.

Add in magic photos and filters and perfect lighting.

3 Likes

There is no denying that he is doing well at this age though. If he is smart throughout his training life, the sky is the limit.

This guy is much heavier than 135 lbs lol

Standing next to an IFBB Pro in this pic
https://instagram.com/p/BTfcM3Jhf89/

1 Like

not possible at that age in my opinion (if he really does look like that). As to him using roids, who cares. He may be young, but he still looks better than the vast majority of adults on juice at only 17, if he decides to take this seriously he has some serious potential!

2 Likes

Which ifbb pro is that?

S

2 Likes

Kid looks good. He looks fairly short etc but who cares? We can all only so the best with what we’ve got in terms of our natural build/proportions etc

This guy. I dunno how IFBB pros are chosen but he seems dime a dozen

http://instagram.com/brandenrichards_ifbbpro

Can you explain this statement, what is not possible?

He exists and has achieved that look at 17. So the question “is this possible?” answers itself, or am I missing something?

5 Likes

Not possible drug free in my opinion, unless his natty test is something like 2000ng/dl which I doubt. Just an opinion, everyone is free to have different opinions.

The question being asked was whether a 17 y/o could achieve this look without the use of PED’s

Yeah mate, no worries. I was just genuinely confused.

Please re-read the initial post at the very start of this thread. That was never the question, Unless at this age is code for peds.

These days they are. Too many “ifbb pros” are physique pros, means that while some are indeed impressive, others are the size of your average lightweight natural bodybuilder.

S

2 Likes

Makes you sad to think IFBB pros can look like that now, eh?

1 Like

Jaw line - he’s natty.

Even though his pecs are super human, and his delts are totally jacked, based on his jaw line, he’s natty AF.

2 Likes

I don’t understand? What does a jawline have to do with being natty?