T Nation

Ryan Kennelly's Comeback

Back on da sauce and with a far different physique and persona than we saw in his sentencing video many months ago.

Permabulker! Permabulker!!!Permabulker!!!

I knew he’d be back. They always come back…

I just hope he doesn’t end up like Mendy.

She called him “Roger”.

What a retard.

Some people don’t learn. Heck, some people just don’t care.

S

Wikipedia says he was sentenced on september 5th, 2013 to 30 months. How is he out right now, how does that work? Did he get out early on good behavior?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
Wikipedia says he was sentenced on september 5th, 2013 to 30 months. How is he out right now, how does that work? Did he get out early on good behavior?[/quote]
That’s what I was thinking.

wasnt he caught with like a ton of coke and weed as well as aas? Dont know how that isnt a wake up call but apparently not

[quote]csulli wrote:

I just hope he doesn’t end up like Mendy.[/quote]
You mean doing YouTube videos with ct fletcher?

A couple of sidenotes;
  • They make 225 look heavy, especially for those guys.
  • look at mendys mobility when he dips under the bar after CTs set… O.o

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

A couple of sidenotes;
  • look at mendys mobility when he dips under the bar after CTs set… O.o[/quote]

If you watch his most recent training videos he struggles with 315 raw stopping 4 inches off his chest and in the same workout attempts a grand plus shirted.

It’s kinda sad.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
If you watch his most recent training videos he struggles with 315 raw stopping 4 inches off his chest and in the same workout attempts a grand plus shirted.

It’s kinda sad.[/quote]
I cannot for the life of me remember who exactly it was, but I read an interview in power magazine with a big shirted bencher. He was just coming back off of an injury and I shit you not he said “Once I was able to get back to pressing 315 raw, that’s when I knew I was good for 900 in the shirt.”

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

It’s kinda sad.[/quote]
I cannot for the life of me remember who exactly it was, but I read an interview in power magazine with a big shirted bencher. He was just coming back off of an injury and I shit you not he said “Once I was able to get back to pressing 315 raw, that’s when I knew I was good for 900 in the shirt.”[/quote]
OMFG LMMFAO

Was it Gene Rychlak?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

It’s kinda sad.[/quote]
I cannot for the life of me remember who exactly it was, but I read an interview in power magazine with a big shirted bencher. He was just coming back off of an injury and I shit you not he said “Once I was able to get back to pressing 315 raw, that’s when I knew I was good for 900 in the shirt.”[/quote]
OMFG LMMFAO

Was it Gene Rychlak?[/quote]
No I would have remembered if it was Gene rofl.

“After 6 weeks, I could finally bench 315 raw again. Once I did, I knew that if I put a shirt on I was good for 800 lbs…” - Tiny Meeker

Here’s the exact quote. It was only 800, not 900…

I’ve met Tiny. He’s a great guy, but that is just so ridiculous lol.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

It’s kinda sad.[/quote]
OMFG LMMFAO

“After 6 weeks, I could finally bench 315 raw again. Once I did, I knew that if I put a shirt on I was good for 800 lbs…” - Tiny Meeker

I’ve met Tiny. He’s a great guy, but that is just so ridiculous lol.[/quote]
Tiny is the short 242 guy that hit 900 as a junior, right?

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

It’s kinda sad.[/quote]
OMFG LMMFAO

I’ve met Tiny. He’s a great guy, but that is just so ridiculous lol.[/quote]

Is it possible he’s serious? Wow.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

A couple of sidenotes;

It’s kinda sad.[/quote]

[quote]xjusticex2013x wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

A couple of sidenotes;

It’s kinda sad.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7noujq85BN0 [/quote]

I stand corrected, those look like kilo plates and would make the weight around 370.

[quote]xjusticex2013x wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

A couple of sidenotes;

It’s kinda sad.[/quote]

Man, his left pec looked like it was torn, he was struggling with three plates and STILL attempted a grand in a shirt. I know it’s hard to let go sometimes, but that dude’s gonna die under a bar.