Ryan Dunn, Jackass Star Dies

Live fast, die fast.

It’s sad, but with all the crazy things the Jackass guys to do entertain people, it is inevitable.

RIP

crazy

I just saw him on Minute to Win It a couple days ago.

Kinda a “Meh, that sucks,” but I don’t feel bad in the least. He got someone else killed by speeding and driving drunk.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Kinda a “Meh, that sucks,” but I don’t feel bad in the least. He got someone else killed by speeding and driving drunk. [/quote]
although the car was a Porsche and it was likely Dunn who was driving, as of now the reports say it was unclear who was driving.

What a Jackass driving that fast at 3Am in a dangerous road. You can only tempt faith so much.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Kinda a “Meh, that sucks,” but I don’t feel bad in the least. He got someone else killed by speeding and driving drunk. [/quote]
although the car was a Porsche and it was likely Dunn who was driving, as of now the reports say it was unclear who was driving.[/quote]

Fair. I can’t say I feel too bad for him just yet, though. If it comes out that he was drunk and driving, I won’t be toasting him.

In any case, I will feel really bad for the non-driver, whether it was him or his friend. Enduring a crash at 110 and then burning to death? Terrible way to go.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
although the car was a Porsche and it was likely Dunn who was driving, as of now the reports say it was unclear who was driving.[/quote]

Fair. I can’t say I feel too bad for him just yet, though. If it comes out that he was drunk and driving, I won’t be toasting him.

In any case, I will feel really bad for the non-driver, whether it was him or his friend. Enduring a crash at 110 and then burning to death? Terrible way to go.[/quote]

Unless the passenger was even more drunk?

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

In any case, I will feel really bad for the non-driver, whether it was him or his friend. Enduring a crash at 110 and then burning to death? Terrible way to go.[/quote]

I don’t really feel bad for the passenger. He/she got into the car voluntarily and by getting too drunk to drive themselves (allegedly) they are just as complicit in the whole affair.

It’s the parents of these two that I feel for.

Just saw a report on NBC that it was all a hoax.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Just saw a report on NBC that it was all a hoax.[/quote]

Got a link? I went on their website and didn’t see anything.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
If it’s true I agree with you.

[quote]TommyGunz32 wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Got a link? I went on their website and didn’t see anything.[/quote]

I don’t think it is.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

There would be some major backlash if that turned out to be the case.

Johnny Knoxville (sp) tweeted it. I’m sorry, but those guys aren’t sick enough as to fake the death of one of their best friends to the entire world. Yes, they’re crazy and mess up in the head, but they’re not sick like that. They lost a good friend this morning, a guy who has made me laugh time and time again over the years. It’s sad

Aaaaaaand the NBC report was a hoax…who is that gawdamn gullible?

/This guy

My favorite out of the troop, dagga.

[quote]QuadasarusFlex wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Oh WAIT,I GOT A GREAT ONE!

I guess you can say…he “dunn” goof’d.[/quote]

Bad joke. But who can blame you for tRyan.[/quote]
Thanks,I guess like Ryan,my comedic career is Dunn for.[/quote]

lol

I should feel guilty for being an accomplice to adding humor to this thread. But I think Ryan would have wanted it this way.
[/quote]
No use cRyan over it. Like you said,he’d want it this way.

[/quote]

Seriously, you guys shoulDunnt be joking about things like this.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Unless the passenger was even more drunk? [/quote]

I would still feel a lot worse for the passenger.

I’m gonna pull out the old CKY DVD’s and possibly re-watch Haggard. Dunn always cracked me up.

I think this was my first exposure to Dunn.

“HEY THIS IS RYAN DUNN, AND THIS IS THE 110MPH CAR CRASH, welcome to jackass”

i think i dunn better then those other ‘jokes’ lol.