Russians: Insane Lunatics or Fun Loving People?

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Seriously,nobody would like to try at least the 2nd and 3rd video? Those look relatively okay compared to the other 2.[/quote]

I’ve done some rope jumping. Nothing huge. I’ve also free solo’ed some climbing routes.

I’d probably do the roof jump if I knew what was under the snow.

Russian women are always HOT

On the 2nd one,she was VERY close to hitting that powerline.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
On the 2nd one,she was VERY close to hitting that powerline.[/quote]

Yup, a guy in boulder died doing something pretty similar off a crane. Of course you could die driving to work.

highlining + base jumping=== pucker

its not just the russians

Capt- Insane videos. I have an phobia of heights so that made my feet sweaty aswell.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Capt- Insane videos. I have an phobia of heights so that made my feet sweaty aswell.[/quote]

hahha, oh yeah!

one last one

So one day, me and a russian/ukrainian person start talking and I’m totally shit faced. For some reason hes telling me about how he got hit with a baseball bat in the side of the head, fell over, stood back up, and the guys he did it ran off.

I said bullshit.

He then breaks a table in the club and smashes himself in the face with it, KO’d, he then gets dragged out and gets sent to hospital.

Crazy dude didnt even try and convince me. Just frowned and started breaking shit.

They’re just crazy.

Oh, and I’m pretty sure it was dan osman who died because he couldn’t be bothered to check a wire he set up about a year ago, and just tried to slide down it.

Most retarded way to die ever - all the crazy stuff that guy did, and he dies cause he couldn’t be bothered to make a safety check. Crazy.

I went to visit a girl I was dating at her college once a few years ago. We went out with a big group of her friends, one of which was this Russian dude straight off the boat on some sort of exchange program.

We get to this huge frat house that was literally more like a club than a frat house–huge two level dance floor. I’m waiting in line for the men’s room which is in the hall outside of the kitchen when the Russian guy emerges from the kitchen with a psychotic grin on his face and says “time to go”.

I look around the corner into the kitchen and there is a jar of peanut butter and a bunch of silverware spinning around in the microwave with the timer set to 14:35.

And I say, it matters to those who have to scrape them off the ground. And it certainly matters to their parents. I honestly don’t think that some kids at that age realize how precious and how fragile life really is.

[quote]Ben_VFR85 wrote:
Oh, and I’m pretty sure it was dan osman who died because he couldn’t be bothered to check a wire he set up about a year ago, and just tried to slide down it.

Most retarded way to die ever - all the crazy stuff that guy did, and he dies cause he couldn’t be bothered to make a safety check. Crazy.[/quote]

Yeah, it is all fun and games untill you impale yourself on a log…

Click on the pic in the link ar your own risk:

Ouch!!?!?!

lol

The funny part is that it appartently “missed all vital organs”.

Oh no, it di int…

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
I have no doubt in my mind that we would lose a ground war against them. [/quote]

Based off some videos of Russian teens doing stunts?