Russian Weightlifting Cycle?

Yesterday i found this steroid program that was supposedly used with the Russian male lifting team in prep for the 2005 world weightlifting championships. The source is not all that strong. just wondering if anyone can tell me if this cycle is even logical etc… I have never used steroids, and have no immediate plans to. im just interested in this particular program.

the russian team’s “program” in 2005:

junior lifter: 250mg of sustanon every week for ten weeks, stopped 3 months before the junior worlds (105 lifter)

senior team lifter:

Cycle start 80 days prior to the 2005 WCh:

80-20 days prior: Testosterone Propionate 100mg/day in three days, then rest three days and repeat.
80-50 days prior: dianabol 20mg/day
75-45 days prior: stanzolol 20mg/day
60-40 days prior: oxandrolone 20 mg/day
50-35 days prior: clenbuterol 80 mcg/day
50-25 days prior: Proviron 50mg/day
60-14 days prior and 10-3 days prior: Somatropin 8-10 IU/day. (Only medal contenders recive this)
20-12 days prior and 10-2 days prior: Testosterone patches
35-0 days prior: Insulin post workout, total of 10 IU/day. Ekdisten, Creatine, L-carnitine, amino acids, vitamins, protein, Riboxin, mildronate.

About 14-10 days prior to the competition there was an internal dopingcontrol were they controled the athletes so that they were clean. If there were more than 10 days prior to the competition after this control the lifter again took one dose of Testosterone Propionate and continued with somatropin

and testosterone patches up to 2-3 days prior to the competition.

bump

May explain why you see youtube videos of lifter’s making bigger weights 2-3 months out in training than they do in competition.

At the most recent London games a noteable 105kg Russian lifter was rumored to have failed an internal dopingcontrol and was pulled from the competition.

These top international level lifters do not use nearly as much gear as one would think. The local meathead trying to bounce “four wheels” of his chest is using far more.

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
May explain why you see youtube videos of lifter’s making bigger weights 2-3 months out in training than they do in competition.

At the most recent London games a noteable 105kg Russian lifter was rumored to have failed an internal dopingcontrol and was pulled from the competition.

These top international level lifters do not use nearly as much gear as one would think. The local meathead trying to bounce “four wheels” of his chest is using far more.
[/quote]

I know a lot about Weightlifting, just not about the actual cycles they might use. I have no doubt all of the best are on cycles throughout the year.