T Nation

Russian Training: Dodging Bullets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64e_qK_vHTE

i thought i was gonna see an army of dudes dodging bullets, instead 2 twats in a field

Nothing an M-60 can’t handle

Lol, that is a good way to get shot.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i thought i was gonna see an army of dudes dodging bullets, instead 2 twats in a field[/quote]

x2.

that sucked…a lot

Guffaw

“Thats some real red army shit there Niko!”

I didn’t know there were rednecks in Russia.

the fuck… did I just watch…

sigh

BUMP

Hands down that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Now I am just waiting for some 16-25 yr asshat to defend saying its “real world training”. Too funny

Hell, I was expecting something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52kpSQ8Ods&feature=related

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Hell, I was expecting something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52kpSQ8Ods&feature=related[/quote]

Stop trying to hijack my thread with shitty links.

you like dags?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Hell, I was expecting something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52kpSQ8Ods&feature=related

Stop trying to hijack my thread with shitty links.[/quote]

Well, maybe I would if you didn’t start shitty threads.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Hell, I was expecting something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52kpSQ8Ods&feature=related

Stop trying to hijack my thread with shitty links.

Well, maybe I would if you didn’t start shitty threads.[/quote]

Well excuse me for trying to add variety to T-Nation. I’m not a one trick pony who posts pictures of silly ass tigers all the time…unlike some people. You!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Hell, I was expecting something like this:

Stop trying to hijack my thread with shitty links.

Well, maybe I would if you didn’t start shitty threads.

Well excuse me for trying to add variety to T-Nation. I’m not a one trick pony who posts pictures of silly ass tigers all the time…unlike some people. You![/quote]

Ok, fine. You look like a dog person…

Better?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Hell, I was expecting something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52kpSQ8Ods&feature=related

Stop trying to hijack my thread with shitty links.

Well, maybe I would if you didn’t start shitty threads.

Well excuse me for trying to add variety to T-Nation. I’m not a one trick pony who posts pictures of silly ass tigers all the time…unlike some people. You![/quote]

this was the worst thread ever…deal with it!