Russian Subs Off Jersey? Watch Out, Irish!

[quote]hedo wrote:
He could just give them Jersey. Why fight over it. It costs more to keep it why not just give it to the Russians. Now Georgia…that was a state worth fighting them over :)[/quote]

Because we’re one of the richest states in the union, and most of the country’s imports come through our ports?

We’re kind of important, whether you rednecks like it or not. (Not you Hedo. You lived here once, you were just foolish enough to leave :wink:

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

Why can’t we just pay the Russians to wipe New Jersey off the map? No offense, FI. [/quote]

Fuck yourself, PR.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

And Obama wants to dramatically cut Defense, so he can spend it on all his bs. Well, hello!
Social programs don’t work if yer dead!

Yea… his BS like healthcare… getting people in the US healthy instead of trying to kill those outside of it. What a crook.

F’n lunatic.

His plan won’t get people healthy, believe me. It will cover people and then won’t cover care. It always happens. There is a huge difference between health insurance and health care. Reforming things wrongly will hurt care for everyone, reforming it correctly will help more people.

People can also try this amazing thing called caring for themselves. It will surely reduce health care expenses for the sample size of them.

Instead of this BS stimulus package or this bogus health care reform, we should be shoring up or country and protecting the infrastucture from an EMP attack. A fe strategic nuke attacks will take out all power in the country. They could be launched from a floating platform, ie, a sub btw.

2-3 detonated above the east coast will wipe out the entire east coast power grid, destroy most cars, hospital equipment other than say scalpels. We’ll be starving very quickly and descend into the dark ages in say a few days. Some estimates involve 90% population loss in one year.

Imagine that scenario. They destroy the country with a few nukes over the east and west coast. We have at least a chance to stop a missile form a distance, but from the east coast, probably not.

Call me a nervous nellie, but if you don’t believe me, check into this weaponry.

But we need to spend money on bullshit instead.[/quote]

I understand your concern, If the russian’s were to do something that stupid. within 30min minutemen 3 and Trident D5(perfect operating history 127 launchs, zero failures) would launch from there silos and subs, carrying a terrible vengeance to the heart of za rodina. Half hour later every russian city and military base from kaliningrad to the bering strait would be consumed. In less MR.HUSSEIN
wants to talk to the russians after they just killed millions. Or maybe he would apologize to them for are past sins like, opposing communism

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Why can’t we just pay the Russians to wipe New Jersey off the map? No offense, FI.

Fuck yourself, PR.[/quote]

LOL.

You’ve gotta agree, though, right? I mean, we wouldn’t exactly be losing another Silicon Valley, would we? We’d just be losing a densely populated area full of rather low human capital. Why does the US need more people who are constantly saying, “How you doin’?” and “Dat bitch crazy!” into their cell phones? - you know, the tracksuit crowd.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Why can’t we just pay the Russians to wipe New Jersey off the map? No offense, FI.

Fuck yourself, PR.

LOL.

You’ve gotta agree, though, right? I mean, we wouldn’t exactly be losing another Silicon Valley, would we? We’d just be losing a densely populated area full of rather low human capital. Why does the US need more people who are constantly saying, “How you doin’?” and “Dat bitch crazy!” into their cell phones? - you know, the tracksuit crowd.

I know you’re breaking my balls but it ain’t gonna happen. As long as fucks like you stay in fagafornia we’ll be OK here in Jersey. We don’t need any waitresses who think they’re going to be actresses and busboys who think they’re going to hit it big.

PRCalDude wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Fuck yourself, PR.

LOL.

I know you’re breaking my balls but it ain’t gonna happen. As long as fucks like you stay in fagafornia we’ll be OK here in Jersey. We don’t need any waitresses who think they’re going to be actresses and busboys who think they’re going to hit it big. [/quote]

I must agree. California is a faggy state.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Does an EMP destroy electronics or temporarily render them inoperative?

V[/quote]

Destroy as in your car if newer than say 1980, any cell phone, i pod, home computer, any medical equipment, etc. Dark ages one second later. A large enough blast high enough in the atmosphere and we are seriously screwed.

http://www.missilethreat.com/archives/id.16/subject_detail.asp Here’s an article spelling some stuff out. I’ll look for more. Bad stuff if this happens. Imagine your grandmother is in a nursing home. Dead within a week. how about people who need insulin. Have to keep that stuff cold. What about food?

How do we get cows from Oklahoma to NJ? You 911 guys want something to stress about, here it is. On 9/11 we lost 3100 or so. We get hit with enough of these to knock out the country’s power, 200 million + dead in a year.

this si jsut one reason I don’t like subs crawling around NJ or in the big picture, cutting the military budget for a bunch of miscreants who don’t want to work.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Fuck yourself, PR.

LOL.

LOL

You guys all know attack subs don’t have SLBMs, right?

We need strong president. Like a bull!

http://www.javno.tv/en/index.php?id=20774yc478e3e96

They can have New Jersey, they’d probably give it back before long.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
You guys all know attack subs don’t have SLBMs, right? [/quote]

Yep, just pointing out a huge threat in emp technology. all you need is a few detonated in the atmosphere and it’s game over.

PRCalDude wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Fuck yourself, PR.

LOL.

I know you’re breaking my balls but it ain’t gonna happen. As long as fucks like you stay in fagafornia we’ll be OK here in Jersey. We don’t need any waitresses who think they’re going to be actresses and busboys who think they’re going to hit it big. [/quote]

No one talks that way about the Land of the Fruits and Nuts, Irish. NO ONE, YOU HEAR!111!!!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Fuck yourself, PR.

LOL.

I know you’re breaking my balls but it ain’t gonna happen. As long as fucks like you stay in fagafornia we’ll be OK here in Jersey. We don’t need any waitresses who think they’re going to be actresses and busboys who think they’re going to hit it big.

I must agree. California is a faggy state.[/quote]

You’re supposed to add, “Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”

[quote]pat wrote:
They can have New Jersey, they’d probably give it back before long.[/quote]

Are you kidding? If there ever was a state that has taken to statism, collective thought, and government control, it’s New Jersey.

It’s a Workers Paradise, comrade! They will welcome the Mother State and her comforting, nurturing hands with open arms.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Fuck yourself, PR.

LOL.

No one talks that way about the Land of the Fruits and Nuts, Irish. NO ONE, YOU HEAR!111!!! [/quote]

LOL.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
pat wrote:
They can have New Jersey, they’d probably give it back before long.

Are you kidding? If there ever was a state that has taken to statism, collective thought, and government control, it’s New Jersey.

It’s a Workers Paradise, comrade! They will welcome the Mother State and her comforting, nurturing hands with open arms.[/quote]

And ironically it works pretty friggin well.

One of the best educational systems in the country, some of the richest counties and towns in the country, some of the best health care…

I’ll take it any day.

One of the most-expensive and bureaucratic educational systems in the country, some of the richest conservative-leaning counties and towns in the country, some of the most expensive health care…
[/quote]

There, fixed that for ya :wink:

Holy hell, some of you need to take a basic economics course. Our defense budget is plenty big as it stands, larger than many nation’s entire budgets. Even if Obama were to cut some of it, it would NOT be that big of a deal. Take a history course while you’re at it and see what happens to countries that overspend on defense rather than using thier money to INVEST in…wait for it…THEMSELVES. Hmm…former Soviet Union anyone? Wake up about healthcare…recent polls show over 71% of Americans in favor of it. Bottomline: All of us with health insurance are already paying for those who don’t have any. Which is cheaper, a person without insurance going to the ER for a cold or that same person with gov’t funded health insurance going to see a family doctor? Either way we’re paying for it. I’d rather pay the twenty to fifty dollars than the thousands that ER visit could cost.

Some of this paranoia is fucking ridiculous. Leave your little neighborhood and go explore the world…you’ll rest easier knowing how good we have it. Investing in our own people, our own country is going to pay big, big dividends down the road. I suggest those of you who think otherwise start doing some reading. Start with a search for a recent Newsweek article availiable for free online. “The Capitalist Manifesto”. Good read.

Oh and for what it’s worth I’m a member of the military, I served in Afghanistan, I am not a POG and I wasn’t a fobbit. I know of what I speak…at least a little.

Just my two cents…