Russian Military Buildup Outside Ukraine

Please note that the map doesn’t include territory of the Belgorod People’s Republic (larger than the red area btw) that was liberated yesterday by the Free Russia Legion inside Russia proper.

But hey, a seven mile advance for 100k casualties wins wars.

1 Like

Russia “We took Bahmut”
Ukraine “Look back we took Belgorod”

This is the biggest troll operation in human history. I expect a quick referundum to annex Belgorod to Ukraine.

I dont know if you are trolling but this Belgorod story is another NATO information operation

They sent 70 soldiers to sneak in Russia (who are now dead) to try to make a story to talk about instead of talking about bakhmut

Example of other NATO information operations: the Bucha massacre that was actually done by Ukrainians against people that collaborated with Russia, not by Russians and the missile against the prison where the azov mariupol prisoners were kept (to prevent them from talking)

I dont think you’ll ever get smart about any of this if you arent trolling though

Seriously, do you honestly believe that if Russia was in fact “winning” this war, Putin wouldn’t be trumpeting this triumph 24/7???

All the other “news” can be half truths, propaganda, the fog of war, etc. but that is an irrefutable truth, to any rational, non-biased observer.

You’re awesome bro. Don’t ever change. :+1:

Lol
It is indeed an information operation, but you have no clue what is happening at all.

First of all Bahmut is lost on purpose. It was a meat grinder for Russian soldiers, but as soon as they organized for a real push, the Ukrainian army fall back. Instead they took the high ground around Bahmut to coninue grinding Russians. Non confirmed rumours are that Bahmut took 100 000 Russian soldiers.

Belgorod was a demonstration that Russia can not keep its borders safe and a signal to inside factions that would like to split from the Federation that they can do it. It appears that Ukraine will not be able to make a good counter offensive and take the entire teritory they lost. So if Russians rebel it will give Ukraine a chance for a good push.

I am not going to comment nicely on Bucha. You are a pathetic human beeing. The Russian army is full of tataro mongols who will rape and kill for fun, will loot out of poverty. You are disgusting if you think this is not the biggest war crime of the Russian military.

The rocket that “killed” Azov steel factory fighters was actually a cover up. They were mass shot days before that. There is actually a footagle available from the post mass shooting in the prison.

@jcpjcp Want to bet whether Wagner retreats or gets surrounded in the next 3 weeks?

Wagner is leaving Bakhmut june first but if Ukraine takes back Bakhmut or completely surrounds it at any point in the future I will stop completely stop posting in the Politics and World Issues section

1 Like

@jcpjcp I know you mentioned your expertise in hypersonic weapons earlier in the thread and I was worried that you were one of the Kinzhal scientists arrested for treason.

I’m glad you’re not in a Russian jail. Any thoughts on their recent performance?

Putin is probably weaker than any regular person in the west realizes -back in the good old days, this guy would’ve been arrested and jailed a long time ago:

The unkillable missile easily defeated?

It’s the same story as the Migs from the Cold War. Claimed to be superior and marginally faster but found out to be giant piles of crap compared to USAF jets once defectors flew them to the US.

Hey, it’s a good racket for you guys. Russia builds a Mig-25, breaks some narrow performance records, then we over-engineer the F-15 to respond to everyone’s imaginary threat scenarios from Russian hype.

Then we get a 100-0 kill record, or something close to that, and the F15 is still being modernized.

I’m sure locking up his top scientist is going to result in all of the other leading-edge minds flocking to his service due to the enticing job openings.

And the western media disinformation campaign continues:

F-15 has never lost in combat.

Then we go make the F-22, even more capable.

Hell the F-15 can even fly with just one wing:

It always cracks me up to hear what pisses off old country folks.

“Smearing creams on their skin and showing off on the internet”.

:rofl:

It is expected and it is only a matter of when. The Russian federation will break down a bit and will have some countries popping up on its teritory.

The Federation has just way too many factions, ethnic, reliious and racial diversity. And the poor children of the Tatars, Mongols and Muslim are sent to this war, while the campaign is pro Orthodox Christianity and Slavic. The military personel is just no sharing these values.

Once hunger kicks in in a result of the sanctions and with the help of NATO and EU, we will have continues war in Russia. One not led by Ukrainians or NATO but Russians.

Putin basically killed Russia.

1 Like

It’s all part of the game of thrones. Prigozhin has prison-smarts (he did nine years before being pardoned in 1990) and a separate military with a massive PR campaign behind it and an indepented source of revenue from the African operations.

He’s trying to extricate his brand (not necessarily actual cannon fodder) from the battefield ASAP in order to keep the “never defeated in the field of battle” image once the inevitable finger pointing stars thus prepare for internal reckoning with other claimants.

Shoigu cannot become the Tsar because he’s Asian, Muslims like Kadyrov are also a no-no, Prigozhin is a viable candidate, assuming he can do damage control over his father’s Jewish ancestry.

The offical heir-apparent is Aleksey Dyumin who’s locked in an ivory tower as a governor of Tula region (conveniently close to Moscow). Other princeling candidates are busy making anchor babies in Miami or LA.

I think the first to go will be the Russian Far East, not the minority republics as they’re tightly controlled by Rosgvardiya and their able bodied men are slowly exterminated in Ukraine…

Primorsky Krai on the border with NK/China has an okayish climate and access to a mind bogging amount of natural resources in Siberia. Once the geriatrics in charge in Moscow, whose children are almost all US citizens, starts dying off (due to natural causes or bullets) and the central government is embroiled in strife, some forty-something bureaucrat in Vladivostok will realize that there’s a plasuible scenario in which he becomes a head of a petrostate and acquires riches akin to those of Gulf royal houses. Now that’s worth a gamble.

So there are a lot of people that need to stay away from windows and drink their tea with a Geiger counter.

1 Like

context?

:rofl:

Yeah…

Love ya bro.