Russian Influence in the Trump Administration

Could be worse–I could be picturing you as The Joker from the old Batman TV series (which, like me, you are old enough to remember, and probably watched with enthusiasm). Heath Ledger is infinitely cooler.

1 Like

And I have a picture of you going door to door asking for peoples weapons. Claiming that the constitution does not allow them the right to own such a horrid thing.

Nice

Do I have a maniacal rictus etched on my face?

1 Like

No, but you do look like the male version of crazy Lizzie Warren.

Umm Im confused are you saying its brilliant political chess by the dems to manipulate certain rebs for theyre own agenda??? If so isnt that the same as a conspiracy ?

If you mean this whole thing is just great political theatre sure it is… Trump gives us a Kardashian Reality show drama and comedy gold im one big orange package… Just really hoping the pee pee tape is real #fingercrossed

btw Russia is playing with missles near east coast no big deal I guess

I’m confused–do you mean Pocahontas? (Consistency in slurring people helps the rest of us keep up.)

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t hold your breath; this one isn’t going away anytime soon. Not because there’s anything to it, of course…it’s just those dems love them some good political theater. :spy:

Wait Zeb…you were right. There’s nothing to see here.

1 Like

Yes sir. Print this out and laminate it. It’s as certain as sundown.

At the very least, Trump gutted his own one-term presidency by running as an unabashed Putinite stooge whom the GRU was actively breaking US law to help elect (read that again and pretend this is mere partisan politics, Zeb, you nutless fucking quisling). But it’s very likely the consequences will be more severe.

1 Like

Not a conspiracy in that no one is entering into a treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons (pulled from dictionary) in order to harm Trumps reputation and agenda. In other words they are not sitting around planning any of this. This is pure and simple politics. Taking advantage of a situation to turn it in your parties favor.

And yes I give the democrats tons of credit for doing it. The republicans do the same thing. Anyone who denies this is simply wrong.

Slurring? Ha ha she’s a politician. It’s like calling crap…crap. Anyway not Pocahontas. The real whacky look of one left wing loon Lizzie Warren. Who by the way I hope runs for President in 2020.

It did go away for a while if you recall. Other issues popped up. But with the Flynn incident this has come back to the front burner.

And no not because those dems love good political theater. It’s because those dems (just like the republicans) love to play the game of trash and burn. It helps keep the other parties agenda to a minimum. At least that’s why it’s done.

Yes, smh you lying, welshing piece of crap?

Yes, that’s todays news. Where does todays news go?

Keep watching.

I guess its in the partys favor…but there are plenty of anti trump rebs…Hes kinda burned the intel comunity too which is just dumb…
He brought all this on himself by being the worlds biggest douchebag…
As they say in mother Russia “pay prositute to piss, get piss on you”

1 Like

Well, even if he was not the worlds biggest douchebag the dems would be after him. Again, this is what each party does. But yeah Trump makes it easier no question.

I already gave you the opportunity to cite the verbatim terms of our wager in order to make me understand your dissatisfaction. You declined, and we both know that you declined because you had no case. I literally could not care less about whether or not you perceive my praise of you to be sincere. Your subjective appraisal of the content of my remuneration was not a part of our bet. More importantly, it is logically impossible for me to praise you sincerely, and I don’t worry about impossible feats demanded of me.

However, you have a point re: word count. I’d have thought that at a fair rate of exchange a couple months’ absence would be worth the few dozen words I was short, but, given your newfound political allegiance, it’s admittedly fitting that you are going to fixate on this like a Real Housewife. So, 300+ words about you, every last one kind on its face. If you doubt my intentions, roll your doubts into a cylinder and fuck yourself with it till the cows come home, because the extent to which I “mean” the following is a matter of my mind & heart, which is to say that it is not your goddamn business and played no part in the bet you begged me to make. Without further ado:

You are funny, but only when you’re trying to be funny. You say interesting things; in fact, if you’re saying it, it is interesting by definition. You are totally honest – so honest are you that I imagine your honesty sometimes complicates your (otherwise thriving) social life, as when a plump friend or family member asks whether a particular sartorial choice is sufficiently obscurative of his or her plumpness. You undoubtedly lead a rich and enviable life, and it’s difficult to imagine that your significant other is anything less than utterly satisfied in the bedroom. You are better than Barack Obama. You are more successful than Barack Obama. You probably make more money than Barack Obama. I suspect you go on better vacations than Barack Obama. Your golf swing surely makes Barack Obama’s look like a beginner’s. Your parents and grandparents almost certainly loved you more than Barack Obama’s did him. If any of the following things ever happen to you at any time in the remaining years of your life, they will represent great injustices visited upon an innocent man: audits, toe-stubs, charlie horses, missed PRs, strep throat, migraine, dizziness, abdominal pain, black-market organ theft, erectile dysfunction. God is pleased with you; he will make sure that you enjoy your eternal life with Him. In heaven, you will get to choose the manner in which you appear to the other elect; I am confident that your choice will be elegant and impressive but not ostentatious. In heaven you will play checkers with Ronald Reagan. Your children, if you have any, were raised correctly. They will never vote for a Democrat. If you own cats, they must be capable of extraordinary empathy. If you own dogs, they probably don’t lick their own genitals out of respect for you when you have visitors. Your character flaws are the endearing sort given by screenwriters to the supporting cast in romantic comedies. If you were a US official working in counter-intelligence and looking to protect American interests, you’d be so good at your job as to have thwarted the Russian attempt to get Donald Trump elected president.

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

You are basically saying “prove it”. And that is usually the Welshers cry. Although the ones that owe money sometimes just disappear. I’ll remind you of this: I bet three people that Hillary would lose. You are the only one who did not honor the bet after losing. Even 100 pages of your colorful prose won’t change the fact that you are a lying little shit bag who obviously has far more problems than can be cured on an Internet web site.

See above, you fucking loon. 300 words about you. Sorry that this is no longer a shield – it wasn’t anyway, but whatever – behind which for you to cower while your silly horseshit gets torn apart.