Russian Girl Squats More Than You

Inna is a crazy strong squatter - she even holds the raw world record in the same weight category

[quote]tewic wrote:
Inna is a crazy strong squatter - she even holds the raw world record in the same weight category[/quote]

Very impressive, yes. But here’s a woman who weighs less and squats more raw (looks like ace bandages for knee wraps).

Yeah, well my tits are bigger

[quote]BCpowder wrote:

[quote]tewic wrote:
Inna is a crazy strong squatter - she even holds the raw world record in the same weight category[/quote]

Very impressive, yes. But here’s a woman who weighs less and squats more raw (looks like ace bandages for knee wraps).

[/quote]

You do realize that this is over a hundred pounds less than the other video, right?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]BCpowder wrote:

[quote]tewic wrote:

[/quote]

You do realize that this is over a hundred pounds less than the other video, right?[/quote]
He said raw. The video in the OP is single ply lol.

Gear vs. Raw - Round 9,861

[quote]lift206 wrote:
Gear vs. Raw - Round 9,861[/quote]

FIGHT!

[quote]lift206 wrote:
Gear vs. Raw - Round 9,861[/quote]
Oh god please no, inna competes single ply and raw. He was comparing Inna’s raw squat to that girl’s raw squat as inna competes in both. There’s no need for any more 23857946 page threads full of arguing about nothing. They’re different, one’s not better than the other, just different. For the love of everything holy can we just leave it at that?

[quote]tylerkeen42 wrote:
Oh god please no, inna competes single ply and raw. He was comparing Inna’s raw squat to that girl’s raw squat as inna competes in both. There’s no need for any more 23857946 page threads full of arguing about nothing. They’re different, one’s not better than the other, just different. For the love of everything holy can we just leave it at that?[/quote]

Ah, that makes sense why he brought that up then. And yes, there is no point in arguing about something that seems similar yet are very different. Both take an extremely high level of dedication to be successful in either one. It’s probably rare for someone to break world records in both. If it is more common than I think, please let me know because I’ll considering training using both methods.

Yeah sorry that was not clearly stated.

I am comparing Inna’s 167.5kg @ 56kg raw squat to Chen Wei-Ling’s 170kg @ 46kg raw squat. Granted Inna’s is a competition lift and Wei-Ling’s is a gym lift. Her best in competition is “only” 145kg but that still puts her Wilks a bit ahead in both squat and total. Both hold the raw world records in their weight class.

Chen is also very strong indeed!

Just to compare their equipped lifts as well, here’s her lift from the same competition (also a world record)

222.5 is not quite 4 times bodyweight of 56.54.

200 is quite clearly greater than 4 times bodyweight of 45.6.

Just saying.

[quote]tsantos wrote:
Yeah, well my tits are bigger[/quote]

So, are you going to do the decent thing and salvage this thread?

I actually “trained” with Inna in the warm-up room at this contest (or at least shared a rack/platform with her). It was two days before she lifted, and she was just going through a very light squat session. Worked up to around 225 for a couple triples. She didn’t speak much English, but was very courteous and certainly had no issue with sharing a rack with a nobody like me. The 47kg Russian lifter also worked in and she too was quite courteous.

[quote]cowpie wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:
Yeah, well my tits are bigger[/quote]

So, are you going to do the decent thing and salvage this thread? [/quote]
That’s a guy; we don’t want pics.