Russian Fascists Behead Muslims

Those guys were white supremists, much like the guys who did the evil deed in Russia. They were caught and sentenced to death, more than likely.

No one cheers a when a crime like this happens. Only other white supremists, one would think.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
lixy wrote:
Chushin wrote:
lixy wrote:
Sikkario wrote:
I think it would be funny to behead one of those rich ass Saudi exchange students.

Send 'em to Texas.

Why?

http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/bldebate_hrctexas.html

8-year-old propaganda from someone who know little more than nothing about life in Texas. [/quote]

Granted, I don’t know much about Texas. Mainly stereotypes.

Watch this though. I think RJ’s the guy towards the end.

Lixy you ever heard don’t mess with Texas, you better listen to it.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
lixy wrote:
Chushin wrote:
lixy wrote:
Chushin wrote:
lixy wrote:
Sikkario wrote:
I think it would be funny to behead one of those rich ass Saudi exchange students.

Send 'em to Texas.

Why?

http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/bldebate_hrctexas.html

8-year-old propaganda from someone who know little more than nothing about life in Texas.

Granted, I don’t know much about Texas. Mainly stereotypes.

Watch this though. I think RJ’s the guy towards the end.

You’re an idiot.

Got any footage of what happens when an American is treated that way in other countries? [/quote]

Nope.

But then again, I don’t hear people from other countries say that “it would be funny to behead one of those rich ass” American.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Hey, shit-for-brains. Your Muslim and Arab brothers actually DO behead people from other countries, whether you hear them discuss it or not. [/quote]

Take it up with them, not me.

I was under the impression that he was American as well.

And quit surreptitiously editing your posts!

I used to live in America then moved back to PR.

I went to school in Saint Louis.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
Man, there are lots of Gays in Texas, and all sorts of different ethnicities.

Texas isn’t some kind of backwards shithole Taliban society or something.

It’s a really progressive place with blacks, latinos and whites.

Some of these whites do happen to be christian and traditionalist tho.

But there isn’t some overwhelming amount of hate crimes coming out of Texas or something.[/quote]

As a Texan, I thank you.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
lixy wrote:
Chushin wrote:
Hey, shit-for-brains. Your Muslim and Arab brothers actually DO behead people from other countries, whether you hear them discuss it or not.

Take it up with them, not me.

More LixyLogic:

LL: An American (“not people from other countries”) is saying he wants to behead others!!!

Me: So, your “brothers” actually DO it.

LL: Take it up with them. Nothing to do with me.

Classic LL Gold.

What a fine piece of work you are.

I can’t believe I used to give you the benefit of the doubt! Live and learn, I guess.

Why don’t you do the overwhelming majority of members here a huge favor and just disappear? [/quote]

Do you think you invalidated my argument there? All you did was state it.

Don’t know much about logic, do you?

I don’t have a problem with you Lixy at all.

But I do wonder, what are you doing in Sweden if you are Morrocan and Muslim?

You are Muslim?

I went to the USA, cuz the USA owns my country, I mean we are joined, Puerto Rico is like a super autonomous state. I didn’t like it and decided to take my brain back for Puerto Rico and add to this country’s value.

I just don’t understand, if the West sucks so much, why do you live there, take their welfare and reap their benefits.

I don’t think you have any love for Viking culture, or the Calvinist or Lutheran Church, but yet, you are in a Swedish University, benefiting from the country they have built on their Christian principles and their Western culture.

I’m not a glorifier of Western Culture, but it just seems hypocritical to me, to have your heart so in Islam, and you’re body so in Europe.

I think people should immigrate to countries because they love or are interesting in that country and it’s culture.

My friend moved from PR, to China, because he loves Chinese culture.

There is so much wrong there, but he takes it for what he likes about it, and mind you, they haven’t given him anything.

However, with Muslims in Europe, it doesn’t seem like you have much respect for the nations you live in.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Edit: The great thing about you is that by constantly being such a dickhead, you actually increase anti-Arab and -Muslim sentiment here.

Please continue.[/quote]

Do you see this as a good thing?

Dustin

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
I don’t have a problem with you Lixy at all. [/quote]

I don’t have problems with myself either. That said, I don’t like your avatar.

Trying to get a degree.

Affirmative.

Back off, cowboy! Whoever said the West “sucks so much”? I have issues with the way some countries conduct their foreign policy but by no mean is it supposed to be understood as a general criticism of “the West”. It is my belief that the will of the people is not properly represented in that area, but on mostly everything else, it’s just aces.

Yes, I do reap the benefits of an awesome school. But I pay taxes and all the shebang. I don’t take anybody’s welfare.

Recall that Economist article you posted? Well, since then, Europe has done its best to attract as many students and researchers as they can and I am simply filling that demand. The department I’m in received 6000+ applications (primarily from China, India and Pakistan) this year for a little over 30 seats. I’ll let you do the math and figure out how much benefit the country reaps off of such initiatives.

Vikings I don’t care for. But then again, nobody really does around here. At least, not anymore than Americans give a damn about Apache culture. Calvinism I do appreciate very much. I’m quite a fan of his actually. And as far as Christian principles go, I do share the crushing majority of them. I pray for Jesus quite often and delight myself in doing so in a church. It’s just that concept of a god’s sexuality, anthropomorphism and children that I reject. I’m game on most everything else.

As for “benefiting from the country”, I’ll refer you to the paragraph above.

There’s this hadith I keep hearing that goes: “Seek knowledge even in China”, which kinda illustrates the point.

I’ll be interested to know where you see the hypocrisy. It’s not like I ever denounced the Swedish wars of aggressions or anything of the sort, now did I? Studying in the US (which was an option at one point) and paying taxes over there, then bitch about what the government does with it would indeed be hypocritical.

Whoever spoke of immigration?

And since we’re on the subject, I do consider Sweden a shining example in pretty much everything I hold dear. Well, with the exception of the pervasive government cameras and the ridiculous drug laws.

I’ll kindly ask you to refrain from lumping me with any group. I’m an individual, not some sort of spokesman for “Muslims in Europe”.

Now, I have nothing but respect for the nation I’m currently residing in. I have a 12’ Swedish flag on my wall. I am active in an ecological association and a feminist one, and part of my work will (eventually) be used by the government.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
I don’t have a problem with you Lixy at all.

But I do wonder, what are you doing in Sweden if you are Morrocan and Muslim?

You are Muslim?

I went to the USA, cuz the USA owns my country, I mean we are joined, Puerto Rico is like a super autonomous state. I didn’t like it and decided to take my brain back for Puerto Rico and add to this country’s value.

I just don’t understand, if the West sucks so much, why do you live there, take their welfare and reap their benefits.

I don’t think you have any love for Viking culture, or the Calvinist or Lutheran Church, but yet, you are in a Swedish University, benefiting from the country they have built on their Christian principles and their Western culture.

I’m not a glorifier of Western Culture, but it just seems hypocritical to me, to have your heart so in Islam, and you’re body so in Europe.

I think people should immigrate to countries because they love or are interesting in that country and it’s culture.

My friend moved from PR, to China, because he loves Chinese culture.

There is so much wrong there, but he takes it for what he likes about it, and mind you, they haven’t given him anything.

However, with Muslims in Europe, it doesn’t seem like you have much respect for the nations you live in.[/quote]

Thank you.

No one saw what I did there =(.