Russian Fascists Behead Muslims

This is a little old, but I find this happening interesting.

A Russian Group, which may be referred to as, a Nationalist, a Neo-Nazi group, or Fascist group, kidnapped two muslim workers, beheading one and shot the other point blank. In a Jihad-Inspired, reactionary attack on Muslims from I suppose these were “Christians.” But I don’t think they consider themselves as such.

Anyways it’s kinda interesting.

Does anyone have a link to the video?

http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2007/08/russian-neo-nazi-beheading-video.html

“The motive for the attack does not appear to have been revenge for similar executions in Iraq”

I would think the killings would be in revenge for the executions of Russians by Chechens in the 1990’s.

I have seen many on line videos of Russian soldiers getting their heads and fingers cut off by Muslim guerillas.

What comes around goes around.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
“The motive for the attack does not appear to have been revenge for similar executions in Iraq”

I would think the killings would be in revenge for the executions of Russians by Chechens in the 1990’s.

I have seen many on line videos of Russian soldiers getting their heads and fingers cut off by Muslim guerillas.

What comes around goes around.[/quote]

And these two people were somehow personally responsible for the killing of Russians in the 90’s?

How would you respond if an American civilian got beheaded in the middle east and someone on this site decided to apply the same logic you are using here.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

It probably has more to do with Russia just having a ton of skinhead types who commit tons of hate crimes while the authorities frequently look the other way. Jews get it a bunch of it along with many of the other ethnic minorities. Russia has some fucked up kiddies.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

You fucking apologist you… Stop apologizing for these bastards actions.

Russian doctrine is obviously the root of the problem. We should have turned the whole area to glass and killed all of them Russian-types a long time ago. They’ve already infiltrated our culture through immigration and everything!

[quote]etaco wrote:
Gkhan wrote:

It probably has more to do with Russia just having a ton of skinhead types who commit tons of hate crimes while the authorities frequently look the other way. Jews get it a bunch of it along with many of the other ethnic minorities. Russia has some fucked up kiddies.[/quote]

Oh come on! This is OBVIOUSLY the fault of Muslim nations foreign policy! This is retaliation, and while not just, I can see why they did this.

(Did anyone see what I did there!?!?!)

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
etaco wrote:
Gkhan wrote:

It probably has more to do with Russia just having a ton of skinhead types who commit tons of hate crimes while the authorities frequently look the other way. Jews get it a bunch of it along with many of the other ethnic minorities. Russia has some fucked up kiddies.

Oh come on! This is OBVIOUSLY the fault of Muslim nations foreign policy! This is retaliation, and while not just, I can see why they did this.

(Did anyone see what I did there!?!?!)[/quote]

Legitimate resistance by an oppressed people using the only means they have available!

[quote]hedo wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
etaco wrote:
Gkhan wrote:

(Did anyone see what I did there!?!?!)

Legitimate resistance by an oppressed people using the only means they have available!
[/quote]

You don’t support it, yet you “understand the cause”.

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:

And these two people were somehow personally responsible for the killing of Russians in the 90’s?

How would you respond if an American civilian got beheaded in the middle east and someone on this site decided to apply the same logic you are using here.[/quote]

Hell no. I never said they were responsible. The article said the killings were in retaliation for beheadings in Iraq. Were there any Russians beheaded in Iraq? To me that is idiotic logic right there.

I merely said, using the article’s logic, that if the beheadings were in retaliation for something, it makes more sense if the killings were in retaliation for beheadings against Russians.

As far as justifying the beheadings. . . . When did I do so? I merely said if the Islamists are beheading people, they should not be surprised when other fanatics use the same tactics as well.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Gkhan wrote:

You fucking apologist you… Stop apologizing for these bastards actions.

Russian doctrine is obviously the root of the problem. We should have turned the whole area to glass and killed all of them Russian-types a long time ago. They’ve already infiltrated our culture through immigration and everything![/quote]

Nice try.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Regular Gonzalez wrote:

How would you respond if an American civilian got beheaded in the middle east and someone on this site decided to apply the same logic you are using here.

Hell no. I never said they were responsible. The article said the killings were in retaliation for beheadings in Iraq. Were there any Russians beheaded in Iraq? To me that is idiotic logic right there.

I merely said, using the article’s logic, that if the beheadings were in retaliation for something, it makes more sense if the killings were in retaliation for beheadings against Russians.

As far as justifying the beheadings. . . . When did I do so? I merely said if the Islamists are beheading people, they should not be surprised when other fanatics use the same tactics as well.

[/quote]

Ok my bad, I misunderstood what you meant.

When I first read the comment “what goes around comes around” it almost sounded as though you were callously inferring that the killings were justified.

10,797 terror attacks until Russian fascists catch up with the Muslims.

I think it would be funny to behead one of those rich ass Saudi exchange students.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
I think it would be funny to behead one of those rich ass Saudi exchange students.[/quote]

Send 'em to Texas.

Man, there are lots of Gays in Texas, and all sorts of different ethnicities.

Texas isn’t some kind of backwards shithole Taliban society or something.

It’s a really progressive place with blacks, latinos and whites.

Some of these whites do happen to be christian and traditionalist tho.

But there isn’t some overwhelming amount of hate crimes coming out of Texas or something.

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:
When I first read the comment “what goes around comes around” it almost sounded as though you were callously inferring that the killings were justified.

[/quote]

No problem. I don’t condone what the Russians did either. (devistating the Chechen region)

What do you think about their tough tactics? They seem to have won their own “war on terror” by blitzkrieging the hell out of Chechnia and installing a brutal dictator.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
lixy wrote:
Sikkario wrote:
I think it would be funny to behead one of those rich ass Saudi exchange students.

Send 'em to Texas.

Why?[/quote]

http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/bldebate_hrctexas.html