Russian Boxer KO's Bouncers

Who said boxing don’t work in the streeetttzzz???

:wink:

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/202566-russian-bar-brawlers-pick-guy-gives-2-quick-reasons-instantly-regret-decision/

Nice - nice shots right on the button

Dem quick hands. Very nice.

Watched this like 10 times. Love how these dudes just drop straight away. Tough cat.

That first left hook was text book. Dude is lucky though that those bouncers were pretty not really motivated to hurting him, approached him one at a time (all from straight on), and that only 3 of them actually engaged him. He actually made some pretty dangerous decisions during the video that could have wound up costing him, but luckily for him things turned out ok.

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
That first left hook was text book. Dude is lucky though that those bouncers were pretty not really motivated to hurting him, approached him one at a time (all from straight on), and that only 3 of them actually engaged him. He actually made some pretty dangerous decisions during the video that could have wound up costing him, but luckily for him things turned out ok.[/quote]

Well yea. But not everything turns into six guys with knives attacking you simultaneously while two others set up converging fields of fire from rooftops.

This was pretty generic as far as street violence - one dude has the big brass balls and starts it, another guy is willing to mix it up, but the great mass of guys doesn’t want anything to do with someone who can hurt them.

Oh no doubt, but personally I would rather not make those mistakes and be faced with a best case (from a multiple attacker standpoint) situation like this turned out to be than to make those mistakes and wind up in a worst case situation. It’s like, most of the time I’m not going to need a spare tire, jack, first aid kit, or food/clean bottled water when I go on a car trip, but I sure as he’ll would rather have them and not need them than to need them and not have them.

Textbook use of preemptive assault-stopping punishment.
Very impressive composure.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
[/quote]
Every fight endz on da ground, bro

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

[/quote]
Every fight endz on da ground, bro[/quote]

Well, those dudes definitely ended up on the ground…

:wink:

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/202566-russian-bar-brawlers-pick-guy-gives-2-quick-reasons-instantly-regret-decision/[/quote]

I doubt these guys are bouncers.They were not dealing with the situation prior to being knocked out.The first one stormed out shirtless.The other puffed a cigarette in the exact moment the first one took the big left.Even third-rate bouncers would have behaved more tactical.

These idiots were clueless.When the boxer steped back to create the distance,the shirtless one had his arms down at his waist and chin up.When the boxer threw the big left steping forward,there was no reaction on the first one.Dead horse reflex.Must be too much vodka :wink:

And look at the second on hahahahah! Attempting to jump and kick at the same time.Now I dont understand what he had in mind…its was not a kick in the groin or the low kick…it was just some retarded shit :slight_smile:
Well,thats just shows how easy is to knock out clueless men that try to fight.

Here is a video of clueless bouncer being knocked out while probably denying entrance to a man wearing sport shoes.

That guy is not a bouncer that’s the guy they pay to hold up the railing and look important. Its clear he has a very solid grip on that rail. Somebody has to do it.

Skelac! Good to see you brotha. How’s my favorite Croatian doing?

Skelac! Good to see you brotha. How’s my favorite Croatian doing?[/quote]

Still going strong & wrong ,hermano! :wink:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:
Here is a video of clueless bouncer being knocked out while probably denying entrance to a man wearing sport shoes.

Am I the only one who thinks that hitting the bouncer was so uncalled for? Russians…

[quote]andypotent wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[/quote]

Am I the only one who thinks that hitting the bouncer was so uncalled for? Russians…
[/quote]

Plenty of russian assholes on youtube