Russia Won't Go Away

So guys tell me: Is Trump a liar?

I wonder if Zeb is keeping as diligent of a “Cut-and-Paste” list on Trump as he did with President Obama?

1 Like

It’s sourced from the ap

As my link above indicated, there was a strong core of anti-HRCers in the FBI.

As for Comey himself: If he was an HRC supporter, he sure had a funny way of showing it…

Checklist for Zeb anger:

Did a democrat do it? Angry

Did a republican do it? Cool

1 Like

Don’t look back in anger

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/politics/fbi-opens-investigation-loretta-lynch-article-1.3273101

I would think all Americans (even ones who moved here just to bitch about the place and people 24/7) would be for investigations to make sure government officials aren’t doing something they shouldn’t.

This isn’t a witch hunt though right?

1 Like

You know how you can tell if trump is lying???

His lips are moving

Just a coincidence I know but funny when what about Obama or Clinton is pretty much the only tactic when asked about Trump. One more Russian connection

1 Like

You make a good point. Very much like Obama’s first term in office all we ever heard was “it’s Bush’s fault.”

Trump can’t have it both ways.

On one hand, he continues to insist that the ‘Russia story’ is a hoax, a witch hunt–‘fake news.’ On the other, he has pounced on the recent WaPo story detailing how the Obama admin failed (in retrospect) to respond adequately to Russia’s cyberattack on our election. (Sidenote: So much for his derisive dismissal of news stories that rely on “unnamed sources.”) So which is it, Mr. President? Is the Russia story fake, or is it real? And if it’s real, why is responding to this potentially existential threat–this act of war, in the view of many knowledgeable individuals–not the #1 priority of your administration?

3 Likes

Yes he can. His base isn’t interested in the truth. They’re just interested in beating the democrats (seems to be the new norm with the partisan GOP hacks). As long as the Dems lose harder, Trumpers are pretty happy.

Good thing we’re making America great again!

2 Likes

I love how places are fake news if they say anything critical but legit sources if they aren’t.

Not a single Trump supporter will question the Washington Post article as fake news. If it paints dear leader in a positive light 100 percent legit

1 Like

Pretty big difference between the economy Obama gave Trump and the one handed from Bush.

I am not talking about the economy. But there could be a good case made that the economy handed to Trump was not all that great. Aside from that all we heard for four years was “Bush this and Bush that and if it wasn’t for Bush…bla bla”

So, whether there is fault or not it is only natural to mention the previous President and his cabinet. There really is nothing new when this is repeated every four years.

You’re joking right? Try comparing the economic numbers from when Obama took office to when Trump took office. Trump got a million times better economy than Obama

To stay on topic I will repeat that mentioning the previous President and their administration during a new Presidents term is nothing new. The folks around here who hate Trump don’t want to hear it. They want to directly attack Trump and don’t want to hear about Obama or Hillary’s many sins. But this does happen every four years.

Yes you certainly wouldn’t want to actually look at the numbers.

It’s just that every question posed about Trump to some posters is greeted with what about Clinton and Obama. The only defense they have is to talk about something else.

It would be ok to call him out from time to time

Yes, I agree and that is exactly what happened right here on T Nation when Obama took over for Bush. And it also happened when Bush took over after Clinton. It’s just politics. You want to promote your own guy as a partisan democrat and vice versa.

And I also agree that it is good to call out Trump from time to time. The pounding that he takes on these threads however is something else. But again that is politics.

I will also say that with Trump we all have something extra special to talk about because of his…eccentricities …I put that kindly.

:no_mouth: