Russia Won't Go Away

Sessions has lawyered up too.

1 Like

Nothing says draining the swamp like adding tons of lawyers

3 Likes

Trump sure has created a lot of jobs… for defense attorneys.

2 Likes

It’s a growth industry under Trump.

2 Likes

Maybe Trump plans to send all the unemployed coal miners to law school?

4 Likes

Trust me when I say that would be a vast improvement over the status quo.

I ve said it here several times
Give them a corridor between Syria and Iran that protects Israel and the Kurds and let them kill each other.

Harsh? Yes
Occupy 2 problems at once? IMO yes

Blood in the water the sharks are circling. Flynns turning states. My theory is legit watch and see. Its retard water gate

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-06-21/trump-russia-and-those-shadowy-sater-deals-at-bayrock

In that context, a troubling history of Trump’s dealings with Russians exists outside of Russia: in a dormant real-estate development firm, the Bayrock Group, which once operated just two floors beneath the president’s own office in Trump Tower.

Bayrock partnered with the future president and his two eldest children, Donald Jr. and Ivanka, on a series of real-estate deals between 2002 and about 2011, the most prominent being the troubled Trump Soho hotel and condominium in Manhattan.

Trump testified under oath in a 2007 deposition that Bayrock brought Russian investors to his Trump Tower office to discuss deals in Moscow, and said he was pondering investing there.

“It’s ridiculous that I wouldn’t be investing in Russia,” Trump said in that deposition. “Russia is one of the hottest places in the world for investment.”

One of Bayrock’s principals was a career criminal named Felix Sater who had ties to Russian and American organized crime groups. Before linking up with the company and with Trump, he had worked as a mob informant for the U.S. government, fled to Moscow to avoid criminal charges while boasting of his KGB and Kremlin contacts there, and had gone to prison for slashing apart another man’s face with a broken cocktail glass.

2 Likes

Chief editor of RT attacks James Comey on Twitter (in Russian).

“Fired FBI director Comey is trying to bullshit us on Twitter. Poor trolling, but respect for the effort”

https://twitter.com/M_Simonyan/status/877567687798398976

Yet another instance where Russian, Gingrich, Hannity and other useful idiots are on the same page.

2 Likes

Not only is Russia not going away, in a few years (maybe sooner) we’ll all see why Mueller has hired a dream team of the best federal criminal/money laundering prosecutors. The movie will either be directed by Michael Mann or Mel Brooks.

Jokes aside, anyone who thinks this is a nothingburger has their head in the sand.

1 Like

They are great at complaining not so great at governing.

Michael man will try but Oliver Stone will crush it. He’s reading my theory… I’m sure gonna enjoy the Lambo can’t wait

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/877878375045447680

Did the mediocre mulatto ever tweet anything remotely interesting throughout the course of his presidency?

No, he tended to stick to boring stuff like facts and well-thought-out statements regarding American policy.

I wouldn’t go that far, lol…

What about the things that matter…were his TV ratings high?

Good question. Also, I can’t recall what (if anything) he tweeted about covfefe.

BTW an example of 4D chess : Trump suggesting he had recordings of his conversation with Comey on Twitter.

Forced Comey to tell the truth at the hearing