Russia Won't Go Away

I have a beautiful wife. It’s ok Raj you will find your immigrant hating racist princess sometime. Just try taking a break from high fiving other racists on twitter and get some sun for once.

Like most alt right everything is working against me guys your sexually frustrated and turn to hate. Virgin snowflakes!

Blimps are beautiful in their own way I agree

If only you could see her you would know how wrong you are. I’m still rooting for you to get a piece before too long. Even though we disagree the fact that you haven’t lost your v card hurts me a bit

Ordinarily, this aspect of someone’s personal life is not relevant and I couldn’t care less - but in light of Raj’s (attempted) non-stop lecturing on “alpha maleness” and “what women really want”, this is pitifully hilarious and discrediting.

2 Likes

No one is confused about the quality of women you must attract with your personality.

My sick abs make up for it.

4 Likes

Yes. Except you picked the wrong term. AQ and ISIS are enemies. Russia is a geopolitical rival with opposing interests.

They are not a super power. They are a regional power. We are the lone super power and I want it to stay that way.

I don’t understand why it is so hard for you to comprehend these things. There is more at stake than Trump’s ego.

3 Likes

Right, exactly like the oh-so-trustworthy media does with…damn near every single trial since OJ? Nothing could possibly go wrong.

2 Likes

Correct, and it needs to be restated. ‘Reasonable Questions’ do not constitute refutation of jackshit OR evidence. That is the kind of line a conspiracy theorist uses. Like say…Zep.

Reasonable questions remain only questions. Not evidence, not refutation, not anything concrete.

2 Likes

The US intervention in Syria is a clear violation of international law. On that basis I reject the idea that Russia is a geopolitical rival as the US has no business being in Syria to begin with.

For a guy whose heart bleeds for starving Africans, you sure are quick to accept intelligence from the same people who started a war that killed a million Iraqis based on false Intel.

How do you compartmentalize things so easily?

Starving humans should bother everyone. The fact that it wouldn’t bother you based on skin color shows how truly messed up your worldview is.

And it also explains why you can’t get any

2 Likes

Ummm besides Syria Russia and US have been advisarys since like the 80s… Havent you seen Rocky 4 or heard of the cold war? Whats with you rightys loving Russia so much now? I dont get it help me out here.

HH:

Let me give you my take.

Our Political and Philosophical divide in this Country has truly taken a turn for the surreal.

The simple answer is that the hate for anything even perceived to be “left” is far greater than any misgivings that one may have for a Dictator, thug and Killer like Putin. A man with his hands on thousands of Thermonuclear Devices; who is smiling at every turn at the Chaos and division he created in the U.S. with the last election.

And Trump actually praises the man…while pissing on every American institution that doesn’t agree with him.

We all better wake the Hell up…and do it quick…

3 Likes

Oh the wadded panties were this Barack Obama. He’s a communist hanging out with other wannabe communists! He hates America and dines with our enemies! Look at the track record of them with freedom Obama hates freedom.

Since it’s the Donald and he’s on their side no big thing

This is exactly it, M. I’ve seen people outright say that people who vote democrat are a bigger threat to this country than Putin and Russia. It’s gotten that bad.

2 Likes

Things change.

Look at Vietnam

No he gets it completely wrong.

We have no interest in seeing the US embroiled in another pointless war especially against a nuclear power. That’s the ultimate end goal of these politicians pushing to be tough against Russia.

Wasn’t the left the anti war ideology?

When did that part get purged?

Im still confused. So Russia is our friend? Why?