T Nation

Russia Won't Go Away

Keep your mouth shut or else…

Magomedov is also co-executive chairman of Los Angeles-based tech firm Virgin Hyperloop One, which is chaired by Richard Branson. It is one of several firms developing a futuristic transport system that involves propelling people at high speed through sealed tubes.

Need to revive this thread again.

FYI: if true, this confirms a(nother) big piece of the Steele Dossier.

The dossier claimed that in Prague Cohen met with a prominent ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Konstantin Kosachev, but it is not clear whether Mueller has evidence of such a meeting.

Part of me is shocked at how many of the things I needed a tin foil hat for a year ago are coming out like this…

Speaking of…he sure was upset with a certain wet portion of it…Even Comey says he kept asking about it…ya know so as not to embarrass Melania…

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/27/house-intel-panel-releases-final-report-on-russian-election-interference-marking-end-of-its-politically-charged-probe.html

done and done.

Bet all those people who plead guilty to felonies sure are kicking themselves. Someone should have told them they weren’t actually committing crimes lolol

Likewise the members of the Senate Intel committee.

From what I’ve seen, this release by them is very specifically no collusion between Russia and Trump (the man), not Trump (the campaign).

Bet Mueller is laughing his ass off right now

Well… you can’t impeach a campaign. This will come down to the same thing every scandal comes down to:

1. Who are the fall guys?
  2. What did the boss know and when did he know it?
  3. Any cover-up attempt Or obstruction?

I think 3 is key if you’re going to get him.

It’s also worth noting that finding no evidence of collusion does not warrant the conclusion ‘no collusion took place.’ As the saying goes, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. This is why a trial concludes with a finding of Guilty or Not Guilty rather than Guilty or Innocent.

Personally I don’t think Trump will go down for an ounce of this.

It’ll just cost him his re-election

pfury.

I’m not so sure about this.

Trump has a history of being one of those people who gets what he wants in spite of himself and his actions. Others may get hurt by a lot of what he does…but somehow, he always seems to find a way to pull out a win for himself.

Also…who are the DEMS going to run against him…Elizabeth Warren?

We’ll be “Making America Great” for another Term. (IMO)

Paul Ryan may disagree :wink:

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. If the Dems even SUGGEST a viable candidate this far from election day, I’ll vote for Trump myself just to spite them.

They’d have to be beyond stupid for you or I to know who’s going to run against him

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We’re still innocent until proven guilty in this country, right?

What re-election? There’s no way the Dems let that happen. They all slept on the 16 election/coronation of Hillary cause she was boring and there was no way Trump wins.

The Dems will pull out all the stops and spend all the money for 2020.

Hell the Republicans might try and primary Trump in New Hampshire. With the lowest unemployment since 1969 and approval numbers around 42% (now) that would be tough.

Hence, cost him the election?

Another reason I think his odds of a 2nd term are low

Presumably.

Hillary might disagree with you

At last, a development worth talking about in the Russher thing, with Trump and Russia:

"But during the campaign, [Ivanka Trump] connected her father’s personal lawyer with a Russian athlete who offered to introduce Donald Trump to Putin to facilitate a 100-story Trump tower in Moscow, according to emails reviewed by BuzzFeed News and four sources with knowledge of the matter.

There is no evidence that Ivanka Trump’s contact with the athlete — the former Olympic weightlifter Dmitry Klokov — was illegal or that it had anything to do with the election."