Russia Won't Go Away

I’ve honestly never been more happy to see you be wrong about something. Goddamn that was scary for a minute. ED almost went out and got a killer tattoo though

4 Likes

Too late.

8 Likes

Whether or not you believe Trump is as bad as the Boogeyman or not, the fact that practically all of us bought into it halfway is a testament to exactly how fucking insane this political trip has been, every day.

Seriously, none of us questioned that lol. But holy shit am I happy you’re wrong!

2 Likes

Excuse me?

I’m rather proud of my bullshit detector in this instance. (I totally got lucky, but it is what it is)

2 Likes

I prefer to live in a world where that exchange actually happened, so apology not accepted. :grinning:

4 Likes

I read a bit more after I posted that and saw reference to a gay unicorn. I decided then to investigate further.

1 Like

Pee tape in news again…boby gaurd testified its true Russian hookers sent to room…denies purchase… Hmmm trump lies often so…

Well, he said he refused an offer to send five women to Trump’s room, but after he (Schiller) left, he “didn’t know what happened after that.” Left himself a nice out there.

How many guys you know that refuse 5 smoking hot hookers? You know Putin didn’t send the B team. Trumps not known for his Puritan ways either. Oh man it feels good to be right.

1 Like

First USMC is spongebob, now the pee tape is coming to fruition. What other wonders will this week hold.

2 Likes

I know right… Hanukkah is coming early

1 Like

The resemblance is uncanny!

3 Likes

If you say so…

6 Likes

Lol, 100% accurate.

*That before and after should win me the 2018 t-ransformation!

1 Like

Trumps meeting today not fake news

1 Like

Parallel to this is a developing disaster that has nothing to do with collusion:

2 Likes

The messages, obtained by The Atlantic, were also turned over by Trump Jr.’s lawyers to congressional investigators. They are part of a long—and largely one-sided—correspondence between WikiLeaks and the president’s son that continued until at least July 2017. The messages show WikiLeaks, a radical transparency organization that the American intelligence community believes was chosen by the Russian government to disseminate the information it had hacked, actively soliciting Trump Jr.’s cooperation. WikiLeaks made a series of increasingly bold requests, including asking for Trump’s tax returns, urging the Trump campaign on Election Day to reject the results of the election as rigged, and requesting that the president-elect tell Australia to appoint Julian Assange ambassador to the United States.

When WikiLeaks first reached out to Trump Jr. about putintrump.org, for instance, Trump Jr. followed up on his promise to “ask around.” According to a source familiar with the congressional investigations into Russian interference with the 2016 campaign, who requested anonymity because the investigation is ongoing, on the same day that Trump Jr. received the first message from WikiLeaks, he emailed other senior officials with the Trump campaign, including Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Brad Parscale, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, telling them WikiLeaks had made contact. Kushner then forwarded the email to campaign communications staffer Hope Hicks.

Edit: Jesus, still going through this, but the below should spell out very clearly how “impartial” WL was.

“Hey Don. We have an unusual idea,” WikiLeaks wrote on October 21, 2016. “Leak us one or more of your father’s tax returns.” WikiLeaks then laid out three reasons why this would benefit both the Trumps and WikiLeaks. One, The New York Times had already published a fragment of Trump’s tax returns on October 1; two, the rest could come out any time “through the most biased source (e.g. NYT/MSNBC).”

It is the third reason, though, WikiLeaks wrote, that “is the real kicker.” “If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality,” WikiLeaks explained. “That means that the vast amount of stuff that we are publishing on Clinton will have much higher impact, because it won’t be perceived as coming from a ‘pro-Trump’ ‘pro-Russia’ source.” It then provided an email address and link where the Trump campaign could send the tax returns, and adds, “The same for any other negative stuff (documents, recordings) that you think has a decent chance of coming out. Let us put it out.”

Just a reminder of what Pence said in mid Oct 2016:

4 Likes

They all dirty AF… Jeff Sessions sounds like a chic on a period today… Its amazing how they just forget all these Ruskie meetings. Funny watching the rebs kiss his ass today then dems lean into him and he turns into a teenage girl like his boss. If your gonna lie on the stand at least try and be more manly about it. 1yr later and we still havent done anything to prevent it from happening again. I think dems & rebs need to come together and watch Red Dawn…The orginal

HH:

It was damn painful.

I TRIED to watch some of Sessions hearing at my lunch break…and couldn’t take it.

Sessions is “Old School” and is from Alabama…he has to know he looks and sounds like a greased Pig being chased around a pen…

1 Like