Russia Won't Go Away

Who knows? Why not release them to the public like we demanded everyone before him do?

1 Like

Full disclosure: I just got home from work and saw that while lounging so I haven’t gone through each statement or link with a fine tooth comb or anything

Not necessarily. Being the narcissist that he is the biggest thing to trump is appearances (from looking at him, who knew)His taxes could show a lot that would not concern the IRS, like maybe he is not worth nearly as much as he says, maybe he gave almost nothing to charity and who does he all that money to? Russia? These answers are in his taxes. Why else would he be hiding them?

This has kinda become the rub. Trump is such an IN YOUR FUCKING FACE kinda guy that if his taxes weren’t going to cripple him in 2020 he’d have released them already just so he could keep tweeting about FakeNews.

Trump embraced his son posting evidence of his campaign colluding with Russia. Knowing that and he STILL won’t release his taxes speaks volumes imo.

4 Likes

Shoe is on the other foot now, eh Mr. “why won’t he release his birth certificate he must be born in Kenya”…ER, I mean Trump!

Hilarious, except I think there is greater risk for him than Obama

4 Likes

A must read.

3 Likes

Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman and a current subject in the Russia investigation, also expressed concerns about the proposal and rejected Papadopoulos’ request for a meeting between Trump and Russian officials in May 2016, according to The Post.

Manafort’s rejection stands in contrast to his willingness to accept a meeting with a Russian lawyer weeks later in June, a point that Renato Mariotti, a former federal prosecutor, raised after the story broke.

Mariotti wrote in a series of tweets that perhaps the most important implication of the news was that “everyone on those emails was aware of the concerns expressed in the emails about meeting with Russians, including Admiral Kubic’s concern about the legality of meeting with Russia.”

“If anyone on those emails later met with Russians or accepted aid from them,” Mariotti continued, “the prior emails about concerns could be used to indicate that they knew that the meeting was problematic and potentially illegal but nonetheless persisted.”

2 Likes

“’Clinton is corrupt.‘”-a theme pushed by the Kremlin, according to the story. There were certainly no Americans who thought so before being told so by Putin. I have so many friends and family members who have also pushed that. Are they who they say they are, or are they Kremlin stooges? Fuck. I no longer know who to trust.

Which is why it doesn’t say “a theme pushed EXCLUSIVELY by the Kremlin.”

C’mon man. Understanding that Russia was motivated to make Trump POTUS without everyone that voted for him being a Russian is pretty easy stuff.

1 Like

Sounds like Russki talk, p(utin)fury…

2 Likes

When the state government officials met that May to consider proposals for the site, they were presented with a police report that was unambivalent in opposing the plan for a one clear reason. “Atlantic City would be a dubious model for Sydney and in our judgment,” police noted, according to a summary contained in government minutes. “The Trump Mafia connections should exclude the Kern/Trump consortium.”

I haven’t been posting on this thread, but there is an absolute shit-ton going on.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/manafort-notes-russian-meet-contain-cryptic-reference-donations-n797816

**The above have all dropped in the past 24 hours.

The fat lady is warming up to sing.

1 Like

This is a long, but very easy read that highlights what’s been corroborated (a lot), and what hasn’t, in the Steele Dossier so far.

1 Like

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/susan-rice-house-investigators-unmasked-trump-officials/index.html

Former national security adviser Susan Rice privately told House investigators that she unmasked the identities of senior Trump officials to understand why the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates was in New York late last year, multiple sources told CNN.

The New York meeting preceded a separate effort by the UAE to facilitate a back-channel communication between Russia and the incoming Trump White House.

“A hacker targeting a system without getting inside is similar to a burglar circling a house checking for unlocked doors and windows.”-the article above

Is there a sex equivalent to hacking? Wilt Chamberlain will seem like a virgin if I can add these situations from my teen years to my actual sex life.

Ha! Well-played.

The set of girls that fall into “Girls I thought about at least once in high school but decided not to actually hit on, lest I get rejected” includes about 85% of the girls in my high school class, lol.

1 Like

Hell, I’d say 85% of girls and women that entered my field of view.