Russia Won't Go Away

3 Likes

The heat is on time to flame grill this “nothing burger”
Hes totes Putins bitch its obvious

It’s officially criminal now. And I also read that the investigation is getting into collateral issues not directly related to the election (which is fair game, and if Trumpkins don’t think so, then Ken Starr’s handiwork re: Clinton should have never happened), which means that not only are some people looking at getting the whole book thrown at them, Mueller is creating leverage by holding crimes unrelated to the election over their heads to get them to start dishing on election misdeeds.

This ain’t no joke, no more.

3 Likes

Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost. Trump will have very few options after he get his subpoena. He can try to lie his way out of it and get prosecuted for perjury, he can plead the 5th and then get impeached or he can resign before testifying. If he resigns he will probably still be prosecuted. Looks like the end is near.

I think he will try and ride it out and Pardon his cronies… Unless Mueller goes for Trump 1st … Im positive Flynn is snitching & Kushner has bitch written all over him. These dudes have never done time. Once they realize Federal incarceration is real the will roll

1 Like

Exactly, they will all fold like a cheap table. Kushner has seen jail up close and personal with his dad and I’m sure he wants no part of that.

Kushner’s dad spent 14 months in rich white guy prison on top of that. Kushner would be going to man prison. The kind of prison you go to for treason and espionage charges. No way America’s favorite frat guy is spending a day in man prison.

What’re the odds Trump steps down and Pence doesn’t pardon him? Now taking bets!

2 Likes

Wow forgot about that… Idk Pence might pardon everyone that no lips mofo is dirty too

1 Like

I’d say probably a 75% chance that Pence pardons Trump. If Trump starts being a little bitch about Pence’s recent anti Russia speech that number will probably drop. What a show.

1 Like

Interesting article here. There are a few people on twitter that some might consider “fringe”, who have been reporting this, as well as the grand jury news that the WSJ picked up yesterday, for months. They’ve got a pretty good track record so far and there’s plenty more in the hopper. The MSM seems to be a month or two behind.

This could be interesting. I’m not going to say there’s NO fire here, but nobody else on the list mentioned has fond remarks or behavior towards Russia. They’re all pretty much realists and critics of Russia, whereas Trump is…Trump.

EDIT—“Fire” instead of “for” typo

You guys are lying.

Lets talk about Benghazi!

Try this in your own personal life. Boss pissed you missed the deadline? Obama lied about insurance! Wife thinks your lying about your relationship with your secretary? What about Benghazi!

Report back with your results

2 Likes

I didnt work she says shes still pregnant

I think you should point out that Clinton has missing e-mails.

2 Likes

Surprised Tyler hasn’t posted this yet:

Mueller isn’t messing around with this nothing-burger.

3 Likes

Mueller likes his nothingburgers well-done.

1 Like

Thing is a witch hunt and I have nothing to hide.

But don’t look at my taxes like ever other President ever

1 Like

If Trump’s taxes are indicative of improprieties dating back years, wouldn’t there be actions already, by the IRS?

Asking, not trying to white knight.

The special sauce is orange and key ingredient douche with hint of taint

2 Likes