Russia Won't Go Away

I’m not surprised, but…goddammit all to hell

1 Like

It’s Friday, so…

One U.S. official said that Sessions — who testified that he has no recollection of the April encounter — has provided “misleading” statements that are “contradicted by other evidence.” A former official said that the intelligence indicates that Sessions and Kislyak had “substantive” discussions on matters including Trump’s positions on Russia-related issues and prospects for U.S.-Russia relations in a Trump administration.

3 Likes

Goodbye, General Sessions. We hardly knew ye.

1 Like

Anyone know where I can buy bulk tin foil for cheap? This nothing Burger is giving me a migraine.

2 Likes

I hear you can buy it by the pallet from Costco. I also hear it probably won’t be enough…

Yep.

It’s all just a matter of time.

Anyone have ideas on who Trump may appoint?

I hear OJ will be available shortly.

1 Like

LOL!

“…The JUICE is LOOSE…!!!”

1 Like

You think when people bought that Trump was going to drain the swamp he meant “I’m going to bring in a swamp and then it’s going to drain itself with collusion and corruption.”

Yet another promise Trump is keeping!

1 Like

I have no idea, but I feel certain that it will be someone he likes on his favorite TV programming, like a legal commentator on Fox.

Yep.

I could see him appointing Andrew “Obama Had British Intelligence Spy on Trump” Napalitano…

You just named the one person I immediately thought of who would be worse than Sessions.

1 Like

In that case he and the national security assistant Sebastien “I’m a high-ranking spy for the British government” will have lot of things to talk about…

1 Like

The President of the United States is peddling crackpot Russian conspiracy theories. Is this enough for Muller’s team?

“I am not colluding with the Russians, I just take everything they say as the absolute God-given truth”

(Damn…!)

Does Trump realize that he is President of the United States…and Clinton is not???

^^^
He is still campaigning, so maybe he doesn’t,

2 Likes

Hes campaigning becuase all he knows how to do is talk shit… And he enjoys the honey boo boo crowd fawning over him

Can you imagine him in a debate vs stock Democrat for 2020?

I can just see the Democrat calling him out on something and him replying with something something Hilary.

I’d definitely take odds that the mouth breathers are chanting lock her up at a rally in 2020

Can you blame him? He campaigned pretty hard on making sure HRC paid for her crimes. Obviously if he had a favorable SCOTUS or Congress he’d actually be trying to have her prosecuted.

Or maybe if Republicans hadn’t spent years and millions of dollars failing to convict her of literally anything. Not totally sure which one.

Hmmmmmm. Honestly, now I want Mooch around - I want to hear his unique take on this latest news nugget.

1 Like