Russia Won't Go Away

Pfffff, he’s just an establishment RHINO! DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

Here’s a cleaned up version of the emails Jr released (with commentary). The subject matter (Clinton dirt) and representation (rep of the Russian government) is pretty clear.

However, the Chicago Tribune obtained a Minnesota state death record filed in Olmsted County that says Smith committed suicide in a hotel near the Mayo Clinic at 1:17 p.m. on Sunday, May 14. He was found with a bag over his head with a source of helium attached. A medical examiner’s report gives the same account, without specifying the time, and a report from Rochester police further details his suicide.

In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that “NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER” was involved in his death. He wrote that he was taking his own life because of a “RECENT BAD TURN IN HEALTH SINCE JANUARY, 2017” and timing related “TO LIFE INSURANCE OF $5 MILLION EXPIRING.”

Does the man EVER look in the mirror???

Trump is now blaming Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch for allowing the Russian “Lawyer” at the Center of Jr’s issues into the U.S…

I give up…

AKA the “baby if you didn’t want me to cheat on you you shouldn’t have introduced me to your hot friend” defense

4 Likes

I was trying to come up with a quippy line, but I don’t think I can beat loppar here. That about sums it up.

1 Like

It’s Al Gore’s fault for inventing the internet

Ramzan Kadyrov being Ramzan Kadyrov, talking about the nuclear holocaust and gays on HBO (!). Steve Bannon and other Putin/Russia fans should watch the whole documentary and see how much the Putin regime is accommodating to radical islam. So much for Bannon’s “shared Judeo-Christian values”

1 Like

That never works btw

1 Like

“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” the initial email read.

But users who read articles on the Fox News website will not see that sentence. The news company appears to have set up an auto-filter that immediately deletes any reference to the above quote posted within its comment section.

1 Like

[quote=“Tyler23, post:2315, topic:226860”]
"…Fox News appears to be censoring the most damaging aspect of Donald Trump Jr.’s correspondence with Russia…[/quote]

That damn “MSLM”!!!

(…oh…wait…)

3 Likes

Trump only learned of the Russia-Junior meeting around the time the news broke. Except that Trump’s campaign fronted $50k to Junior’s lawyers in advance of the bombshell story.

I, for one, so glad we got that honest, straight-talking candidate we were told - right here in PWI! - would be the honest antidote to Crooked Hillary.

4 Likes

And I imagine there are several members on the congressional committees, and Mueller himself, who would like to hear Jr.'s explanation for this:

2 Likes

http://archive.is/Nwf37

(No paywall)

Kaveladze has a history of money laundering.

3 Likes

Drip, drip, drip…

A lot of heavy hitters were sure interested in adoption law.

1 Like

Damn good point, TB!

1 Like

Tell me:

What the hell did Kushner and Jr. think they were going to accomplish with this group of Killers, Thugs and Ex-KGB?

I can see all the Russians after the meeting laughing hysterically and making jerk-off movements with their hands.

This is sad…damn sad…

1 Like

They thought they were going to accomplish winning the highest office in the land. Seems like it paid off.

1 Like