T Nation

Russell Crowe

i like how the entertainment reporters are saying how RC put on 40 pounds of muscle these last few months for his new movie role… 40 pounds of muscle in a few months???
more like 39 pounds of fat and 1 pound of muscle…
i believe the dr’s, and frank zane also said you can only put on 7 pounds of good muscle in a years time…

LOL love the media… also thats what makes him a super star worth millions! LOL

Yeah, back when he was in The Insider they say he gained 30 pounds of fat to look like a middle-aged schlub, and that he lost the weight to be in Gladiator yet he didn’t look that different in the two roles.

Water weight or too many starbucks coffee breaks?

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah, back when he was in The Insider they say he gained 30 pounds of fat to look like a middle-aged schlub, and that he lost the weight to be in Gladiator yet he didn’t look that different in the two roles.[/quote]

Out in public.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah, back when he was in The Insider they say he gained 30 pounds of fat to look like a middle-aged schlub, and that he lost the weight to be in Gladiator yet he didn’t look that different in the two roles.[/quote]

Out in public.[/quote]

Vs. on the movie set. The take away? Movie wardrobe people earn their keep.

30lbs of muslce?

I didnt know ab/waist fat was muscle. Guess I’ve been doing it wrong.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah, back when he was in The Insider they say he gained 30 pounds of fat to look like a middle-aged schlub, and that he lost the weight to be in Gladiator yet he didn’t look that different in the two roles.[/quote]

Out in public.[/quote]

Vs. on the movie set. The take away? Movie wardrobe people earn their keep.[/quote]

The take away? In Russell’s belly.

Also, I’m not convinced that Noah is a role that requires an additional 40lbs of muscle, unless he managed to build a fully equipped gym on the Ark for a rainy day.

His arms look pretty bulked up to me.

Off track but every time I hear “Russell” I think of Russell Edgington.

Russell Fucking Edgington.