Rush!

To all you out there that just argue straight from Limbaugh’s radio station, I will from now on refer to you as,“Rush Limballer’s” Since your hanging from his balls, you will be tagged as such. So if you can come up with a unique idea, let us all know. Maybe this is why you all can’t listen to reason, his big ol’ fat thighs are pressed against either side of your head’s, covering your ears!

Later, LIMBALLers!!!

It will be nearly impossible to come up with any argument unique enough to outweigh a baseless ad hominem attack like you just admitted that you plan to use. But then I guess you already knew that, because you wouldn’t really need such attacks if you thought “Limpballs’” arguments were easily countered, would you?

So, I am wondering what you call Headhunter?

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

So, I am wondering what you call Headhunter? [/quote]

A better question: why would anyone care what Baby Booey! calls anybody at any given time?

[quote]shamus wrote:
To all you out there that just argue straight from Limbaugh’s radio station, I will from now on refer to you as,“Rush Limballer’s” Since your hanging from his balls, you will be tagged as such. So if you can come up with a unique idea, let us all know. Maybe this is why you all can’t listen to reason, his big ol’ fat thighs are pressed against either side of your head’s, covering your ears!

Later, LIMBALLers!!![/quote]

Serious question: Are guys like tme, bradley, pox, petey, and irish glad that this guy is on your side?

Does he add credibility or anything of note?

I’m curious.

Thanks,

JeffR

[quote]shamus wrote:

Are you just shamus under a new, much cooler name?

shamus wrote:
Hey babybuster, don’t worry, Rush bleeds out of his ears too! From all the friggin’ Oxycontin! Derek, are you sure you aren’t really Rush, just using an alias to spout some shit. Because when I accidentally stop and listen to Rush, he sounds exactly like you! What gives???

And to the OP, what a brilliant, forward thinker you are! You should last quite a while.

[quote]shamus wrote:
Hey babybuster, don’t worry, Rush bleeds out of his ears too! From all the friggin’ Oxycontin! Derek, are you sure you aren’t really Rush, just using an alias to spout some shit. Because when I accidentally stop and listen to Rush, he sounds exactly like you! What gives???
[/quote]

[quote]Baba Booey! wrote:
Hey babybuster, don’t worry, Rush bleeds out of his ears too! From all the friggin’ Oxycontin! Derek, are you sure you aren’t really Rush, just using an alias to spout some shit. Because when I accidentally stop and listen to Rush, he sounds exactly like you! What gives??? [/quote]

Hmmmmm, how right can one guy (me) be?

Nice try shamus/baba booey or whatever new name you’ll come up with next!

Did you make your name change public or did you just get busted?

(and my appologies if you made the name change public and I missed it)

Owing to the title of the thread!

as a young-un

Heavier days

Mug shot.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
shamus wrote:

Later, LIMBALLers!!!

Serious question: Are guys like tme, bradley, pox, petey, and irish glad that this guy is on your side?

I’m curious.

Thanks,

JeffR

[/quote]

No. We are not. Are you glad Headhunter is on your side?

[quote]Jeffr0 wrote:

I’m curious.

Thanks,

JeffR

[/quote]

Oh of course not. We don’t tolerate diversity of opinion at all! Everyone has to read from the same play book all the time or they can’t be on our “team”.

Is that what you wanted to hear, Jeffr0?

What fucking “side” is it, anyway?

Oh wait, I know. Anyone who is willing to acknowledge that our current administration may have made a “misstep” is on the “other” side.

You, ButtHunter and his ‘Derek’ account have fun with “your side” now, hear?

[quote]tme wrote:
[/quote]

I discovered shamus and Baba Booey! were the same person and now me and HH are the same person?

I think there was a post (about fast cars) where I was in total disagreement with HH. I think we’re both right-leaning. Is that too difficult for you to deal with tme? (if that is your real name!)

Although HH and I don’t often find ourselves on OPPOSITE sides of political issues, he seems to be much farther right-leaning than me on some issues.

You can check out my pictures if your head is so far us your ass that you thing we are the same person but whatever fantasy keeps you happy…

Since it’s important to me that you, the whining little brat know that I’m me and HH is him, how can I prove that?

I’ll do whatever. Any ideas?

[quote]tme wrote:
[/quote]

By the way, I don’t really believe is “sides” unless it’s on an individual issue and even then, there’s probably more things to agree on than disagree.

One of my most liberal clients and I find we agree on much more than we’d first thought.

Sure there are things neither of us will budge on but but there’s often times more that we understand and even agree with the other’s point-of-view.

People still tune in to this clown???

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
People still tune in to this clown???[/quote]

I don’t personally but Baba Booey!/shamus/whateverhisnameis thinks I do!

[quote]JeffR wrote:
shamus wrote:

Later, LIMBALLers!!!

I’m curious.

Thanks,

JeffR

[/quote]

Everyone has their whackjobs.

I haven’t read any of his posts, so I don’t know what the deal is with him… whatever.

Yes, JeffR, you are indeed curious, CURIOUSLY FUCKIN’ STUPID! I just love seeing how you fuckers react to a though that was just a spur of the moment thing! You and Derick, wow, you found me out!

I changed my onscreen name not because of fear or any other thing but, If you know what Baba booey means, you will get a kick out of it! You have uncovered a conspiracy, sorta like if ya caught me getting a BJ! You guys are good! Now, put your mother where your mouth is and go find Bin Laden! Assholes…

[quote]shamus wrote:

Ask yourself this, “did I contribute anything to this forum with this thread?” I’m sure that you’ll find that the answer is a resounding NO.

Seriously, this is junior high grade bullshit. Go troll somewhere else, you’re wasting all of our time.