Running For House of Representatives

How does one go about nominating themself to run for the House of Representatives?

[quote]sen say wrote:
How does one go about nominating themself to run for the House of Representatives?[/quote]

or any local positions?

Expect to have to prove to the party who’s ticket you want to run on that you can raise a couple million dollars, by already having raised a million or so, if not put in your own money.

I doubt the article mentions the sale of your soul, morals, ethics and the additional likelihood that you will blow up into a narcissist whom can’t help but cheat on his wife over and over again with interns that save the cum you spray on them for future fame…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

Expect to have to prove to the party who’s ticket you want to run on that you can raise a couple million dollars, by already having raised a million or so, if not put in your own money.

I doubt the article mentions the sale of your soul, morals, ethics and the additional likelihood that you will blow up into a narcissist whom can’t help but cheat on his wife over and over again with interns that save the cum you spray on them for future fame…

[/quote]

^Truth.

LA City Councilman sued by former aide for harassment.

2 San Bernardino City Councilmen face charges of identity theft and stalking.

Husband of Montebello Mayor arrested on suspicion of selling meth.

All of that^ is just in today’s paper.

Call 9/11 and tell them you are having thoughts of being a politician. If you get attention quickly you may end up being ok. I pray you make it through this and can get rid of these political thoughts in your head.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[/quote]

Well done sir.