Running Clomid From Start of Cycle?

If you run clomid from the start of a cycle and throughout the cycle will that hold down water or not?

You have trouble keeping water down? I drink close to a couple gallons per day and dont feel the least bit like throwing up.

It would be one way, if your trying to make “dryer” gains. Not sure if you’ve looked into using something along the lines of anastrozole/arimadex/letrozole, but consider one of those.

wow why cant you hold down water,whats wrong?

your looking for adex.

clomid would inhibit your gains pretty severely, and youd need high doses.

Clomid is the worst to run as E support, nolva is better, tore is better, hell just about anything is better.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
your looking for adex.

clomid would inhibit your gains pretty severely, and youd need high doses.

Clomid is the worst to run as E support, nolva is better, tore is better, hell just about anything is better.[/quote]

is true.
adex is used now,and I think based on past posts and also that adex is common knowledge its well spoken of and its in the newbie stickies,is the reason why this was passed off as a troll job.

its old school practice to have nolva on cycle and clomid after for pct.

thanks guys al look into them for my next course next month

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
thanks guys al look into them for my next course next month[/quote]

Don’t overlook dietary changes to keep water retention in check.

I never understand why people ever think of running a SERM during cycle for bloat/estrogen control…the “S” in SERM stands for selective…meaning it selectively binds to some E receptors and doesn’t affect systemic estrogen as a whole. An AI is needed for systemic E control (a-dex, a-sin, letro etc).

As 2pain said, diet can also influence your H2O retention quite a bit.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
I never understand why people ever think of running a SERM during cycle for bloat/estrogen control…the “S” in SERM stands for selective…meaning it selectively binds to some E receptors and doesn’t affect systemic estrogen as a whole. An AI is needed for systemic E control (a-dex, a-sin, letro etc).

As 2pain said, diet can also influence your H2O retention quite a bit.[/quote]

If you have seen any of his other posts, you would understand why he asked…

[quote]juice20jd wrote:

As 2pain said, diet can also influence your H2O retention quite a bit.[/quote]

Well nolva is old school e support before the good stuff became popular or available to the average user.

It could keep gyno at bay but thats about it.

Yea… i used to use it as with mesterolone it was the best one could get for gyno prevention - as back then Arimidex was simply farr to expensive at about $250 for 10x1mg!!!

Brook