T Nation

Running a Cycle of Just Bold?

[quote]EvolutionX wrote:

keep in mind if you ever take anything like this you might be hooked for life? Are you willing to do that? Your test will shut down and things will fell apart from there[/quote]

As stupid and cliche as he is and/or sounds.

Its true for the most part, steroids are just so valuable to the average lifter, and such an incredible experience, most rarely go back to natural training.

Steroids are like sex, once you get in that sweet pink box, your not going back to your hand unless you REALLY have to.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
EvolutionX wrote:
Beershoes wrote:
Let’s say my goal isn’t size, but strength with low androgenic sides and as few vials and needles running around as possible. I know var is an option, as well as winny, but var is expensive and hard to find, and winny would attract too much “unwanted” attention.

I know, I know… I’m a newbie. So shoot me, or direct me towards the pool of steroid knowledge so I can drink heartily.

keep in mind if you ever take anything like this you might be hooked for life? Are you willing to do that? Your test will shut down and things will fell apart from there

Hooked on what for life? Steroids? Are you joking??

Everyone who uses steroids has their test levels shutdown. I don’t see anyone “falling apart”.

What are you talking about? [/quote]

bro this was just a scenario. You start taking anabolics and than you become your own doctor thats what i meant.

“…You start taking anabolics and than you become your own doctor thats what i meant. …”

Its ‘then’ not ‘than’

FYI

[quote]pickapeck wrote:
I’ve been at this on and off since 1987. Bro science has evolved since then. Back then it was quite common to do deca + D-bol cycles or Deca + Anavar or Deca + winstrol or Equipoise as a stand alone or maybe with some Winstrol. DEca was the base in1987 not test. Although, a very effective cycle back in those days was Test and Equipoise. I ran Equipise as a stand alone 2x back then.

Strength gains were very moderate but the effect on appearance was dramatic from what I can recall. Back then it was only dosed at 50 mg/ml. I would go through a 50 ml bottle in 10-12 weeks so figure I was only getting 200 - 250 mg/wk. My physique would get very very hard and with a semi-clean diet I would look a lot leaner. I did not have the appetite craze then as you hear about now.

This may have been related to the lower dose as compared to today’s standards. If you have low bodyfat and keep a clean high protein diet you can look pretty good on an equipoise only cycle. Now I know better so I would include at least a TRT dose of testosterone with the equipoise.

If I was looking for modest gains and a lean hard look I might do the following:

Diet;
300 kcal over maintenance with high protein moderate fat and low carb. For an athlete that consumes 3700 kcal/d it would look something like, 250 g P 120 g F and 150-160 g C. Fats should be mostly from mono and poly unsaturated fats. Carbs to be consumed in the morning and pre and post workout. This will keep you close to ketosis especially while sleeping so burning fat in your sleep.

Cycle:

wk 1-12 Equipoise 300 mg
wk 1-12 Test P 225 mg
wk 1-12 Letro liquid 0.25 mg 3 x/wk

Inject M W F 0.75cc Test P (100 mg/ml) and 0.5 ml Equipoise (200 mg/ml). letro M W F 0.1 ml ( 2.5 mg/ml; use slin pin)

Expectations:

A 180 lb athlete could expect to gain 8-12 lbs on this cycle. Gains will be lean. Moderate strength will be gained. [/quote]

This is why i like pickapeck… he has (as i feel i have) taken the bro knowledge of the past and added it to the info of newer times…

It is possible to run deca/bold/primo alone - just add some DHT(Proviron from 50mg/d is very useful, test from 50/d and mast from 50mg/d).

(Also IMPO the dose of DHT needs to be a third or so above the base)

Done.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Imma stick my finger in this one. A boldenone only cycle without test is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the bread. I have not run the compound myself but according to my research for it to have any sort of worth I would imagine that one needs to run it at high dosages. To me personally its a dumb idea. When you take the leap, you will raise eyebrows its part of the game. Maybe try running “Happy Meal” gear ie prohormones. My two centavos
-GB

[quote] Brook wrote:
“…You start taking anabolics and than you become your own doctor thats what i meant. …”

Its ‘then’ not ‘than’

FYI[/quote]

thanks brook. Its a pleasure to learn english while learning anabolics too lol