Running a Cycle of Just Bold?

Let’s say my goal isn’t size, but strength with low androgenic sides and as few vials and needles running around as possible. I know var is an option, as well as winny, but var is expensive and hard to find, and winny would attract too much “unwanted” attention.

I know, I know… I’m a newbie. So shoot me, or direct me towards the pool of steroid knowledge so I can drink heartily.

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
I know, I know… I’m a newbie. So shoot me, or direct me towards the pool of steroid knowledge so I can drink heartily. [/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/steroid_newbie_thread_help_build_it_vets

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
Let’s say my goal isn’t size, but strength with low androgenic sides and as few vials and needles running around as possible. I know var is an option, as well as winny, but var is expensive and hard to find, and winny would attract too much “unwanted” attention.

I know, I know… I’m a newbie. So shoot me, or direct me towards the pool of steroid knowledge so I can drink heartily. [/quote]

Is it that you CANT gain weight, due to some weight class restriction, or that you just arent concerned with weight gain? I have never used bold, so keep that in mind, but from those I know who have, they were not impressed with it. You could look into OT or what I would go with, Test P, which for me, does offer some very good strength gains.

how about this for your next cycle

creatine 5grams ed
bcaa after your workout
some Surge

why are you here? this is the steroid forum! so start taking some and quit being a rubber neck and get on some real gas

In males, a bold only cycle will barely be noticeable.

Stack it with test, or dont bother.

Youd have to run bold at VERY high doses on its own to see results.

But with test a moderate dose would produce some very nice results.

[quote]joey eggs wrote:
how about this for your next cycle

creatine 5grams ed
bcaa after your workout
some Surge

why are you here? this is the steroid forum! so start taking some and quit being a rubber neck and get on some real gas [/quote]

Whichever bro-board you came from would like you back. At first I thought you were just kidding around but after 17 posts things are clear.

/hijack

yo bonez217 im being for real bra! im sick of these so called gym rats posting dumb shit! I dont want to take this bacause of this side or i dont want to jam it because i dont like shots i just want orals. Cry me a river showtime! what ever happened to the days when you got on and got big. my coach would slap me if i said some weak shit like that. get large

I already take creatine (5 before and 5 post)and bcaa’s only ever gave me gas. I’m asking about bold because I do have a weight restriction (170 lbs), a size restriction (as too much will hinder my speed, and because I was sitting in the shower thinking, “Huh… bold is low in androgenic effects, I wouldn’t put on much size, but it would help me eat more, harden up my muscles, and help me keep them while I’m cutting weight… wonder if that’s feasible… better post it as a question and ask.”

I don’t want to take a big stack because size is not my goal, and because I live in close quarters with people who might very well report me. Winny is too androgenic, and var too expensive. I didn’t know what my other options were. I know I could run a really low cycle of test, but what would a pct be like for that? How androgenic would it be? Gyno is the big scary beast on my back right now as I’ve never been on gear.

http://www.T-Nation.com/...p_build_it_vets"

(hangs head in shame)

if you are a fighter be real careful bra. look into some hot shit called hemo-15

I’ve been at this on and off since 1987. Bro science has evolved since then. Back then it was quite common to do deca + D-bol cycles or Deca + Anavar or Deca + winstrol or Equipoise as a stand alone or maybe with some Winstrol. DEca was the base in1987 not test. Although, a very effective cycle back in those days was Test and Equipoise. I ran Equipise as a stand alone 2x back then.

Strength gains were very moderate but the effect on appearance was dramatic from what I can recall. Back then it was only dosed at 50 mg/ml. I would go through a 50 ml bottle in 10-12 weeks so figure I was only getting 200 - 250 mg/wk. My physique would get very very hard and with a semi-clean diet I would look a lot leaner. I did not have the appetite craze then as you hear about now.

This may have been related to the lower dose as compared to today’s standards. If you have low bodyfat and keep a clean high protein diet you can look pretty good on an equipoise only cycle. Now I know better so I would include at least a TRT dose of testosterone with the equipoise.

If I was looking for modest gains and a lean hard look I might do the following:

Diet;
300 kcal over maintenance with high protein moderate fat and low carb. For an athlete that consumes 3700 kcal/d it would look something like, 250 g P 120 g F and 150-160 g C. Fats should be mostly from mono and poly unsaturated fats. Carbs to be consumed in the morning and pre and post workout. This will keep you close to ketosis especially while sleeping so burning fat in your sleep.

Cycle:

wk 1-12 Equipoise 300 mg
wk 1-12 Test P 225 mg
wk 1-12 Letro liquid 0.25 mg 3 x/wk

Inject M W F 0.75cc Test P (100 mg/ml) and 0.5 ml Equipoise (200 mg/ml). letro M W F 0.1 ml ( 2.5 mg/ml; use slin pin)

Expectations:

A 180 lb athlete could expect to gain 8-12 lbs on this cycle. Gains will be lean. Moderate strength will be gained.

Pickapeck thank you!!! This is what I was hoping to get out of posting, someone who has taken and experienced what I was proposing. My only other questions would be:

1. Why add the test? Is it for size or maintainence (i.e.- lack of endogenous test produced due to equipoise?)
  2. I know that it’s very low in it’s androgenic effects, but over 12 weeks what should I expect?
  3. I feel like a total newb… but what’s letro liquid? Is this an ai in liquid form? Like nolva?

Thanks again for the help, and sorry to hassle you with more questions?

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
Pickapeck thank you!!! This is what I was hoping to get out of posting, someone who has taken and experienced what I was proposing. My only other questions would be:

1. Why add the test? Is it for size or maintainence (i.e.- lack of endogenous test produced due to equipoise?)
  2. I know that it’s very low in it’s androgenic effects, but over 12 weeks what should I expect?
  3. I feel like a total newb… but what’s letro liquid? Is this an ai in liquid form? Like nolva?

Thanks again for the help, and sorry to hassle you with more questions?[/quote]

while test is capable of adding mass, its not going to necessarily create it out of nothing. If you are on a calorie deficient diet, which I believe you said above, you wont gain mass from the test.

Letro is an AI, in the liquid form. read the serm and AI sticky…

[quote]Beershoes wrote:

Thanks again for the help, and sorry to hassle you with more questions?[/quote]

You need the testosterone for normal bodily functions including libido, neuro, bone and joint health etc. You actually need some estrogen for some of these functions. test will convert to estrogen as you know. The letro at the low dose I mentioned will still allow some conversion and so you will get the benefits of the test without the sides of high estrogen.

[quote]Beershoes wrote:

keep in mind if you ever take anything like this you might be hooked for life? Are you willing to do that? Your test will shut down and things will fell apart from there

[quote]EvolutionX wrote:
Beershoes wrote:

I know, I know… I’m a newbie. So shoot me, or direct me towards the pool of steroid knowledge so I can drink heartily.

keep in mind if you ever take anything like this you might be hooked for life? Are you willing to do that? Your test will shut down and things will fell apart from there[/quote]

Hooked on what for life? Steroids? Are you joking??

Everyone who uses steroids has their test levels shutdown. I don’t see anyone “falling apart”.

What are you talking about?

Appericiate the help pickapeck and soontobeIFBB! I’m on my way to read the SERM/AI sticky now. One more question, that comes from a presumption…

Why are AI’s like letro banned substances?

They are perfectly legal, for research purposes, and you will find many men on this site are conducting home research on their lab rats. ; )

Is there a site or article that I can read that would help me find where I can get these lab rats?

YGPM