Running a Cycle and Wanted Expert Opinion

What’s going on guys,

I plan on running a cycle within the next few weeks. I have been lifting seriously for approximately 4 years. I live a very healthy lifestyle (don’t drink and have had a strict diet for the past 2 years). I track everything I eat and train hard 5-6 times a week. I’m 20 years old and feel like I’ve reached my potential. I weigh 175 lbs and have a body fat percentage of around 8%. I’m 5’8.

Cycle

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500 mg/week
Weeks 1-6 Tbol (not sure yet how much I’ll be taking as i’ll be receiving 2000 mg)
Arimidex 1-12 eod at .25 mg

Weeks 15-18
Nolvadex- 40/40/20/20
Clomid- 100/50/50/50

HCG- weeks 2-14 500iu per week

I’m open to any advice and willing to post pictures if necessary. Thanks

looks good, my only concern would be your age, but if you’re fine with it and know the potential risks then go ahead. You haven’t reached your natural potential, but that doesn’t matter.

id throw the tbol in at the end. other than that, it looks good.

be advised though, you’ll never gain while off steroids like you did when you were on steroids, and unless you continue doing them, you’ll lost just about everything you gained from them.

let’s see some pics… mandatory poses if you don’t mind. I want to see what your idea of 8% bodyfat looks like

Yeah definitely don’t mind. Recently ate so make look a little bloated

Sorry for the shitty pics but I’ll post better ones tomorrow but so you have an idea

[quote]tridentwhite wrote:
I have been lifting seriously for approximately 4 years…I’m 20 years old and feel like I’ve reached my potential.
[/quote]

You’re 20 years old, have been lifting for 4 whole years and dieting for 2 of them, and you think you’ve “reached your potential” already? If you want to juice, fine, but I think you need to consider what it means to have “reached your potential” before making that conclusion.

nobody ever reaches their potential

Okay that’s true. I suppose one can always get bigger naturally but I feel confident that it’s time to take it to the next level. And when I said dieting for 2 years I meant strictly counting to the calorie.

Okay that’s true. I suppose one can always get bigger naturally but I feel confident that it’s time to take it to the next level. And when I said dieting for 2 years I meant strictly counting to the calorie. [/quote]

you’re in a great place to start a cycle. A little young, but if you’re comfortable with the risks then go for it.

You obviously know how to eat and train so you’ll make good gains

Another question, do you guys think my obliques are too big? I feel like they are and would like to shrink down on the size

it’s not that your obliques are too big, it’s that your lats are too small.

Concentrate on making other things bigger, not some things smaller

What’s going on guys,

I plan on running a cycle within the next few weeks. I have been lifting seriously for approximately 4 years. I live a very healthy lifestyle (don’t drink and have had a strict diet for the past 2 years). I track everything I eat and train hard 5-6 times a week. I’m 20 years old and feel like I’ve reached my potential. I weigh 175 lbs and have a body fat percentage of around 8%. I’m 5’8.

Cycle

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500 mg/week
Weeks 1-6 Tbol (not sure yet how much I’ll be taking as i’ll be receiving 2000 mg)
Arimidex 1-12 eod at .25 mg

Weeks 15-18
Nolvadex- 40/40/20/20
Clomid- 100/50/50/50

HCG- weeks 2-14 500iu per week

I’m open to any advice and willing to post pictures if necessary. Thanks[/quote]

the cycle looks solid, but i’d run the A-dex until PCT.

as far as PCT, there is no reason to run it the way you got it… plenty of data shows clomid is just fine at 25-50 mg/day, and nolva (which is generally better than clomid) is just fine at 20 mg/day. however, i’d run it longer…6-8 weeks.

the key to PCT isn’t a shitload of drugs, but to lower estrogen prior, and giving the SERM enough time to work…

Yeah I had actually changed up my pct a bit but forgot to update. I had read a post saying to run nolvadex for 6-8 weeks.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
it’s not that your obliques are too big, it’s that your lats are too small.

Concentrate on making other things bigger, not some things smaller[/quote]

that’s what she said!