Rumsfeld and Saddam

[quote]PGA wrote:

and then laying claim I’m a conspiracy theorist.[/quote]

Don’t deny it, I saw episode 1 of T-Park, that shit was full of whacko propaganda.

http://youtube.com/...h?v=caqkIdSGjn8

That shit is a political statement, not ‘just funny’! :slight_smile:

[quote]PGA wrote:
PGJ wrote:
Continued to psychotically babble…

Dude, you need help. Seriously. Maybe if I put a soldiers uniform or a police officers uniform you would believe what I say.

Get a grip on reality. You’ve lost it. Take a look in the mirror and see who the real conspiracy nut is. I flat out told you why I posted it, FLAT OUT. And you STILL can’t believe it.[/quote]

"PGJ wrote:
Continued to psychotically babble… "

I never wrote that? Where did you get this quote?

I never accused you of being anything. I asked you if you were becoming a liberal of some sort. Your last few threads have been out of character. I usually enjoy your stuff. What is going on with you?

[quote]PGJ wrote:
I never accused you of being anything. I asked you if you were becoming a liberal of some sort. Your last few threads have been out of character. I usually enjoy your stuff. What is going on with you?

[/quote]

My point is just because I post something, it doesn’t mean there is any other purpose beyond entertainment.

I found this funny. Simple as that. Telling you this for the third time.

The soldier video was because they were punk asses. Simple as that.

You over analyze posts for no reason.

“Wow here’s a video of Rummy shaking Hands with Saddam. I’snt that funny?” Nothing more nothing less. You should have understood or accepted that the first time I said it. Here we are 10 posts later and I’m saying it again.

I question EVERYONE and their actions. Shield, no shield, soldier, civilian, professional, athletes, etc. If Tiger Woods would have done the same shit those cocksucker soldiers did, I would have posted and said the same things.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
PGA:

The most frustrating part of our Foreign Policy has ALWAYS been the often overused (and often false) idea that “The enemy of our enemy is our friend”.

Often more times than not, “The enemy of our enemy is also OUR enemy”…and remains so.

At that time, we would have been the lap dog and given our very Souls to anyone who fought, or appeared to fight 1) Iran and 2) the USSR.

We’re STILL paying for it.

Mufasa

That’s the way it works, my friend. Would you have prefered we fight Iran or USSR directly? Saddam was not the evil dictator yet in Iraq. He was at the time considered a friend to America. Saddam changed.

[/quote]

False! Saddam has always been a dictator and during that time he was gassing Kurds in his own country. With the help of the U.S. of course.

Saddam was useful to the U.S. and weapons corporations were making good profits selling him their products.

When Saddam lost his usefulness he was thrown to the wolves. This happens all the time!

You gotta’ LOVE the fact that people have to go back 60-100 years, which was the LAST time in this crazy World of ours, that “the enemy of our enemy” was our “friend”.

Since WW-II, these “friends” haven’t done anything but eventually bite us in the proverbial ass…

During the 80’s, we would have supported ANYBODY and ANYTHING who didn’t like Iran, because of how they “embarrassed” us on the World Stage. And most Americans had NO IDEA that this was an “internal” Cultural War between Shia and Sunni that has raged for thousands of years and rages on today.

What would I have done?

What I did. Put faith in my leaders and those who supposedly “understand” Geopolitics better than me to make informed decisions.

Boy was I wrong.

Mufasa