Who'd a thunk I'd reach the post limit.
Repeat from today's post.
Monday morning workout..
YTWL shoulder warm up : 5 lbs
Squat in the Smith: 20x115
Tortureplex: 5 sets 7 reps
Treadmill interval: 20 minutes
I raised the we weight on the 'big' bar to 135. I'm doing a 135 stiff leg deadlift, high pull, and bent row. I still use 70 lbs on the OHP and squat. My fucking shoulder still hurts. Ran an interval. I was still sweating 2 Ã??Ã?Â½ hours later
JW's 31 observations of living thru the eye of a Cat 2 storm named Isabel:
1.Coffee and frozen pizzas can be made on a BBQ grill.
2. No matter how many times you flick the switch, lights don't work without electricity.
3. My car gets 23.21675 miles per gallon, EXACTLY (you can ask the people in line who helped me push it).
4. Kids can survive 4 days or longer without a video game controller in their hand.
5. He who has the biggest generator wins.
6. Women can actually survive without doing their hair -- you just wish they weren't around you.
7. A new method of non-lethal torture -- cold showers
8. Dominion North Carolina Power and NCDOT are the same company -- not really, but their abilities to plan are strikingly similar.
9. There are a lot more stars in the sky than most people thought.
10. TV is an addiction and the withdrawal symptoms are painful.
11. A 7 lb bag of ice will chill six 12-oz Rolling Rock's to a drinkable temperature in 11 minutes, and still keep a 14 pound turkey frozen for 8 more hours.
12. There are a lot of damn trees around here.
13. Flood plain drawings on some mortgage documents were seriously wrong.
14. Contrary to most Eastern North Carolinians' beliefs, speed limits on roads without traffic lights does not increase.
15. Aluminum siding, while aesthetically pleasing, is definitely not required.
16. Just because you're 45 doesn't mean you can stay out as late as you want. At least that's what the NCHP said during a curfew stop.
17. Crickets can increase their volume to overcome the sound of 14 generators.
18. People will get into a line that has already formed without having any idea what the line is for.
19. When required, a Lincoln Continental will float; it doesn't steer well, but it floats just the same.
20. Some things do keep the mailman from his appointed rounds.
21. Cell phones work when land lines are down, but only as long as the battery remains charged.
22. 27 of your neighbors are fed from a different transformer than you, and they are quick to point that out!
23, Hampers can only contain a certain amount of clothes
24. If I had a store that sold only ice, chain saws, gas and generators...I'd be rich.
25. Price of peanut butter and bread rises 200% in a storm
26. Your waterfront property can quickly become someone else's fishing hole.
27. Tree service companies are underappreciated
28. I learned what happens when you make fun of another state's blackout.
29. MATH 101: 30 days in month, minus 6 days without power equals 30% higher electric bill
30. Drywall is a compound word, take away the 'dry" part and its worthless.
31. I can walk a lot farther than I thought.
Oh, attached is the log we recieved today. I'm going to need some Primacord and a good demo guy to get this one smaller.