LAUGH. Thats great stuff, i was tempted to put it on here.
About the weights not hitting the floor: i find it alot faster to drop the weights when you're shedding weight on the bench and squat so.. i would be guilty of this one... i dont think its bad etiquette unless you're in a 'less-than-hardcore' gym.
Heres the updated version.
Weight Room Contract
I, ______ _____ __ _____________, hereby agree to the following rules and conditions proposed by my training partner Miller Williams and will follow them to the extent of my power.
- Refrain from wearing perfume or cologne, or massive amounts of deodorant in the gym.
- Don?t use the squat rack or the power rack to do curls.
- Leave the cell phone in your locker.
- Be responsible. This means being on time to pre-arranged workouts and coordinating this time with workout partners, not staying up late before a workout, keeping current on your showers etc.
- Rack your weights when you?re done.
- Offer your weightlifting opinion if asked, not otherwise.
- Stay focused on the task. No horsing around until we?re done with the workout. We will be fast and efficient.
- No talks WHATSOEVER of tea bagging someone performing bench press. Keep all homosexual comments to yourself.
- No stopping to talk to girls, no talking about girls, no hinting of anything female. This is time to focus on self improvement. We'll spend the other 23 hours of our day focused on the opposite sex.
- No comments or joking around about the amount of weight being used. Form is more important and you're there to get stronger. If someone starts low, it's only important that they are lifting.
- No suggestions to blow off the session, ever.
- No talking about how tired you are, what a bad day you?ve had, or what an asshole your [insert relation here] is.
Anything else to add? What stupid things did your workout partners do in high school that you wish you could've prevented?