Hi guys. I'm putting together a workout group of rather, err.. less informed high school students my age. I am working on a handy-dandy list of general rules for them to follow to ensure that we all get the most out of our workouts.
Here is what i have. Please give me your comments and SUGGESTIONS for more rules like this. Remember this is for high school students.
Weight Room Contract
I, ______ _____ __ _____________, hereby agree to the following rules and conditions proposed by my training partner Miller Williams and will follow them to the extent of my power.
- Refrain from wearing perfume or cologne, or massive amounts of deodorant in the gym.
- Don?t use the squat rack or the power rack to do curls.
- Leave the cell phone in your locker.
- Be responsible. This means being on time to pre-arranged workouts and coordinating this time with workout partners, not staying up late before a workout, etc.
- Rack your weights when you?re done.
- Offer your weightlifting opinion if asked, not otherwise.
- Stay focused on the task. No horsing around until we?re done with the workout. We will be fast and efficient.
- No talks WHATSOEVER of tea bagging someone performing bench press.
Lets see what you've got!