Rudy Discusses Terrorism

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
Rudy appears to be dumber that Bush. He [Rudy] is an absolute moron.[/quote]

The dems need new material.

You can call Rudy many things.

Dumb is not one of them.

Therefore, do us all a favor and come up with something new.

I’m asking quite a bit (I know), but, I’d prefer it to be both new and relevant.

Good luck in your quest.

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
Rudy appears to be dumber that Bush. He [Rudy] is an absolute moron.

The dems need new material.

You can call Rudy many things.

Dumb is not one of them.

Therefore, do us all a favor and come up with something new.

I’m asking quite a bit (I know), but, I’d prefer it to be both new and relevant.

Good luck in your quest.

JeffR
[/quote]

I could call him a poll-smoking liberal?

[quote]vroom wrote:
ChuckyT wrote:
Just stop posting. Has JeffR ever responded…

Yes, but then he got his ass handed to him and he’s such a coward that I’ve been on “virtual ignore” ever since. I’ll stop posting (at him so much) when he stops being such a big pussy.[/quote]

YOU’RE calling someone a pussy?

Jesus, that is so wrong that it’s awesome. For once I can’t even think of something nasty to say.

No surprise here. Can he talk about anything other than terrorism?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
No surprise here. Can he talk about anything other than terrorism?[/quote]

But…but…9/11.

liftus, you smell like fish this morning.

Seriously, try watching any debate. The man talks in depth about many issues.

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

JeffR
[/quote]
I’ve watched them all. He doesn’t have the slightest clue about foreign policy and has proven it every single time. How can he manage terrorism? He couldn’t even manage his own city during a crisis.

Maybe he can tell us about stuff we don’t know about–like what it feels like to wear a dress. Does he shave his legs if he wears pantyhose? What brand of makeup does he endorse? Really, inquiring minds want to know about the stuff that really matters.

JeffR wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

JeffR

I’ve watched them all. He doesn’t have the slightest clue about foreign policy and has proven it every single time. How can he manage terrorism? He couldn’t even manage his own city during a crisis.

Maybe he can tell us about stuff we don’t know about–like what it feels like to wear a dress. Does he shave his legs if he wears pantyhose? What brand of makeup does he endorse? Really, inquiring minds want to know about the stuff that really matters.
[/quote]

liftus,

You keep referencing the cross dressing as if it was a big deal.

Are you that insecure?

Are you a homophobe?

You’ve never dressed funny for a joke?

I’m worried about you, liftus. You are even more pathetic than usual.

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
[/quote]
Just saying…he’s a joke.

Homophobia? Are you for real? That is a straw-man, my friend. Since when was cross-dressing considered an act of homosexuality? It’s just weird–that’s all.

At least homosexuality is genetic and not a lifestyle choice. Maybe Julianna feels more comfortable as a woman…could be…I’m not judging if that is the case.

Should he win I’m wondering what color dress he will wear for the inauguration–will his shoes match?

Should he win I’m wondering what color dress he will wear for the inauguration–will his shoes match?[/quote]

Of course they will!

Say about Guliani what you want but he knows how to match accessories.

He probably doesn’t want to talk about his friends. Or child molesters.

JeffR wrote:

Just saying…he’s a joke.

Homophobia? Are you for real? That is a straw-man, my friend. Since when was cross-dressing considered an act of homosexuality? It’s just weird–that’s all.

At least homosexuality is genetic and not a lifestyle choice. Maybe Julianna feels more comfortable as a woman…could be…I’m not judging if that is the case.

Should he win I’m wondering what color dress he will wear for the inauguration–will his shoes match?[/quote]

The adjective “weird” is judging.

You smell like a compost pile today, liftus.

JeffR

[quote]etaco wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

He probably doesn’t want to talk about his friends. Or child molesters.

First of all, if this priest was and is guilty of these acts, Rudy is making a huge mistake keeping him around.

However, Rudy feels he’s innocent.

Since accusations do not equal guilt (except in the mind of etaco), I don’t know what to believe.

Here is a relevant section from the above article.

[quote]None of the diocesan officials or accused priests are cited in the grand jury’s final report by name; the report instead identifies 23 priests by letter, and identifies diocesan officials by the duties they performed.

Ultimately, the grand jury determined that “priests working in the Diocese of Rockville Centre committed criminal acts … These criminal acts included, but were not limited to, Rape, Sodomy, Sexual Abuse, Endangering the Welfare of a Child and Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance.” Because the alleged criminal acts had occurred more than five years ago, however, the statute of limitations meant no charges could be filed against any of the accused.

Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota would not confirm to the Long Island newspaper Newsday at the time of the report’s release in February 2003 that Priest F was Alan Placa. Spota would say, however, that “this is a person who was directly involved in the so-called policy of the church to protect children, when in fact he was one of the abusers.” Multiple media outlets have named Placa as Priest F.

Placa implicitly acknowledged as much to the New York Times in a Feb. 20, 2003, story, titled “L.I. Monsignor Scorns Jury, Insisting He Is No ‘Monster’,” in which he denied the specific allegations in the report. One of the victims whose testimony is cited in the report has also confirmed to Salon that Placa is Priest F.[/quote]

So we have accusations but no conviction. We have accusations but no trial.

I agree that it APPEARS to raise eyebrows, I wonder if any of the dinks that will trot this out are willing to accept as fact juanita broderick’s testimony.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Juanita.htm

If the partisan haters immediately accept something like etaco’s article, then they must accept they elected, supported, and may still support an sexual predator.

JeffR

Whether the guy is guilty or not- though it doesn’t look good considering the number of accusers and other factors- is irrelevant. If you don’t think this sort baggage will weigh like an anchor around Giuliani’s neck in the general, then you’ve drunk the cool-aid. Swiftboat what? The fact of the matter is that while Giuliani’s baggage is easy to overlook for New Yorkers and other urbanites, he will struggle in the rest of the country as people get to know him and get beyond just his image from 9/11. He is a one issue candidate. Though that one issue is quite important, it will not be sufficient to carry him to a general election victory.

The last thing I want to see is both the executive and legislature controlled by the Democrats. Giuliani has a decent chance in the primaries do to the front loading of the major blue states, but he won’t carry those in the general. Like a tuna fish sandwich, he may look good now, he may look good a few minutes from now, but left out in the open all day he will spoil.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
JeffR wrote:

Just saying…he’s a joke.

Should he win I’m wondering what color dress he will wear for the inauguration–will his shoes match?

JeffR
[/quote]
Learn to read, dude. I said if he has “gender identity issues” then I am not judging in that case–that is a legitimate disability.

I am clearly judging that he is not going to win the primary and that he is a bad choice for the nomination.

His other idiosyncrasies are just…well…fun to pick at. I am a douchebag that way.

Why does anyone think the US military couldn’t readjust its focus to Pakistan given their location. Its not far-fetched at all. Troops are stretched & Ext tours are commonplace(mostly for NG)(Payup weekend warriors!)But make no mistake the Army has plenty of combat seasoned individuals who have done their time in Iraq and would do it again in Pakistan if need be. Recruitment levels are not skyrocketing, but retention/recruiting levels are at an acceptable level to DOD and actually exceeded their goal every year of this war

Forgive me for going off on a slight tangent.

Take a peek at some of the kind, gentle, and non-partisan bradley’s:

Sure, there aren’t any dem political hacks speaking out.

JeffR

Again Jeff, I am not a Dem. I am a conservative who used to vote Republican 99% of the time until the GOP got hi-jacked by a bunch of neo-con hacks.

Rudy, like George W. Bush, is a fucking moron. He is incredibly stupid and short-sighted. He is nothing more than a mouth-piece and whore for the big lobby groups.

Why don’t you ask the heroes of 9/11 what they think about Rudy?

oklahoma state:

You are as Conservative as castro.

No one buys it for a second. It’s a common theme on here. Not very creative.

Another frequent poster who says he is a disenfranchised Conservative is gdol.

However, he showed his true colors in 2006 when he voted straight democratic.

You cannot tell me that the guys/gals he voted for were MORE Conservative that the dems that gdol voted for.

The same goes for you.

In order to be considered even remotely Conservative, you have to have posts that AT LEAST RARELY support Conservative positions. Remember all the credit you give to Conservative political victories?

I don’t either.

You don’t post them. You are just continually critical of all things Republican and Conservative.

You are just another democratic hack. You are a sheep in wolf’s clothing.

If you cared about the Firefighter issue, you’d join me in presenting both sides of the case. If you were a real Conservative, you wouldn’t slam your mind shut to the fact that there are two sides to this story.

For instance:

Take a peek at some of the contributors and tell me they aren’t 9/11 heroes.

In summary, no one buys that you are a Conservative.

JeffR

JeffR wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
JeffR wrote:

Just saying…he’s a joke.

JeffR

Learn to read, dude. I said if he has “gender identity issues” then I am not judging in that case–that is a legitimate disability.

I am clearly judging that he is not going to win the primary and that he is a bad choice for the nomination.

His other idiosyncrasies are just…well…fun to pick at. I am a douchebag that way.[/quote]

Stop weasling, liftus. You judged and your bias shows clearly.

For all I care, he can dress up as Little Bo Peep all day long. He can have 50 failed marriages.

As long as the lixy’s of the world are confronted at each and every opportunity, Rudy’s Administration will be a resounding success.

I want Rudy across the table from the bad guys. No one would be more dedicated (except perhaps McCain) to fighting this war.

It’s the major issue of the age and Rudy gets it.

JeffR