T Nation

Rub On Testosterone

so my mom was prescribed some T cream for her depression. But i think its really for her sex drive…well anyways she doesnt use it and so i do…are there any effects that are catastrophic or anything i should look out for while doing this…i only rub .5-1 mL of cream to my abdomen at night before bed

Usually people look for advice before using anything they know nothing about. I dont believe there is too much to worry about. You would have to dip your body in a tub of it to get the same anabolic effect you would get from AAS. Next time try researching and using common sense before trying something new.

Now that i think about it… Correct me if I am wrong but I thought females were not supposed to come in contact with things of this nature. (i.e. Androgel)

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Now that i think about it… Correct me if I am wrong but I thought females were not supposed to come in contact with things of this nature. (i.e. Androgel)[/quote]

hey her doctaor prescribed it for her…she told me its for her depression…but hey like you said i dont know…

from what i understand it creates a nice spike in libido for women w/ a small application of the stuff. she could be using it dude, on those impromptu nights of debauchery when she gets rammed