Roy Jones - Bernard Hopkins

[quote]goldengloves wrote:

[quote]SKman wrote:
My feeling that Roy is totally washed up was confirmed by this fight… he didn’t even seem to care… I woulda been pissed if I were him.

Any respect I had for B-hop evaporated with this fight… total fucking dirty bitch![/quote]

He’s been gone for awhile, it’s because he’ll never admit he’s not the same fighter he once was. His ego has really tarnished his legacy.[/quote]

Which is a shame…His ego might result in him getting what he was always afraid of (brain damage).

[quote]SKman wrote:
total laughing stock… I used to be a big boxing fan but if this is the best boxing can offer then fuck it!![/quote]

Dude… it was the best boxing could offer… in 1996. There are many far better fights and fighters today.

Here’s a video of the fight if any of you’d like to see it.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]SKman wrote:
total laughing stock… I used to be a big boxing fan but if this is the best boxing can offer then fuck it!![/quote]

Dude… it was the best boxing could offer… in 1996. There are many far better fights and fighters today.[/quote]

lol yeah I know I was still pretty drunk and pissed off when I wrote that.

[quote]SKman wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]SKman wrote:

Dude… it was the best boxing could offer… in 1996. There are many far better fights and fighters today.[/quote]

lol yeah I know I was still pretty drunk and pissed off when I wrote that.[/quote]

hahahahhaha fair enough.