Rows as Accessory to Bench Layers

I seen a while ago about a recommendation coming about using rows after your bench layers. Interested on what you recommend ? Def. Want to do it same day. Thanks. Chad.

[quote]barbedwired wrote:
I seen a while ago about a recommendation coming about using rows after your bench layers. Interested on what you recommend ? Def. Want to do it same day. Thanks. Chad.[/quote]

No, I recommended doing Dead-Squat (bar) rows after HIGH PULL layers for 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps.

Ok. Thanks.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]barbedwired wrote:
I seen a while ago about a recommendation coming about using rows after your bench layers. Interested on what you recommend ? Def. Want to do it same day. Thanks. Chad.[/quote]

No, I recommended doing Dead-Squat (bar) rows after HIGH PULL layers for 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps.[/quote]
CT I’ve been doing these myself and liking it.Have you ever tried them with a scrape the rack version of them.Being able to give a slight pull backward gave me a different but good feel in my lats.With the dead-squat bar I don’t get that lower back strain like with a regular straight bar.I just keep trying out different ways to use the DS- BAR and liking the results.