Rouzier Looks Like a Woman

Already watched it. I’ve been following this thing since it blew up a couple of years ago. Even watched Rouzier on Jay Campbell which was painful because I hate Rouzier’s schtick where he goes all the time, “but you only want to reduce it a little right Jay?”

Yes, he says that over and over. You know why? It works.

It took a bunch of docs TWO YEARS to convince me to stop taking an AI. This video is the one that convinced me. I stopped, I felt worse, stabilized, felt better, then felt much better. Told my friends to do it. They did and they felt better. Then physician after physician who used to prescribe AIs started doing it and, low and behold, their patients were improving across the board. They delved into the science of estradiol and couldn’t believe they had been blind to all the benefits for so long. Think about it: women start falling apart at menopause. Why? Estradiol levels plummet. Their physiology is not all that different to ours. Bone, organs, cardiovascular system, brain, etc. etc.

You know what also plummets in women at Menopause. Progesterone. You don’t know which of the two hormones are really protective.

But if you want to look like Rouzier instead of Rand, all the power to you.

There’s a ton of reasons a person looks the way they do apart from their hormones. You’re an idiot.

1 Like

My estradiol sits at 60. What do I look like? A woman? I have friends of mine who are jacked and estradiol is over 100. Let them know how womanly they look in your eyes.

You’re comparing a guy who practically never trained a day in his life to a guy on roids his entire life and blaming estradiol. JFC

1 Like

No shit…and bodybuilders are the same because they have T that’s 20 to 30 times their E2 number. Thanks for the brilliant insight Sherlock. The initial post in this thread was that he looks like a woman or at least womanly and I was curious if he takes exogenous estrogen. You know that’s how they make MTF transgenders right? They give exogenous estrogen and severely reduce their testosterone. Hope I’m not breaking any news here.

The glaring hole in your theory is Neal’s total T is probably triple yours.

Oops.

1 Like

Have you seen him in person?

1 Like

The OP is a child who hasnt matured. He is posting to bait ya’ll into these dumb conversations. Waste of everyones time.

5 Likes