Routines Geared Toward Size?

How’s it going guys, in advance sorry if this has been answered before, I searched but I couldn’t really find the answer.

I’m 21 yo, I have weight lifted before but it was for baseball and I was a pitcher, long story short, my workouts were not geared towards bodybuilding.

Anyway, my baseball career is finally coming to an end (at least on a high level), and I’d really like to get into bodybuilding. My goal is size, I want to put on a lot of size as fast as I can and I’m looking for some good routines I can try out to see which works for me. I’m aware this gets looked down upon a lot lol, but I’m really only concerned about aesthetics.

I’m aware that what works great for someone else may not work for me, but I’m just looking for some good programs geared towards building size that I can try out.

I’ve been given rippetoes a lot, but the more I read, thats a stregth program. I know that by doing it and eating big I would gain size (especially because I’m a really easy gainer, I do pushups once a week and put on weight, don’t know how), but I’m not sure if I’d be putting on size optimally, which what I’m hoping to find with a program designed to build size.

I’m also aware that diet is everything and my diet is actually my strong point. I’ve been tracking everything in and out of my body for about a year now so its become like second nature. I’m also a very easy gainer which helps me, but anyway I have that under control for the most part.

Hope this isn’t too long and I get some good responses. I really appreciate it any help!

Current stats? pics? lifts?

And there’s no “optimal” program to put on size.
One known way to consistently gain size is to progressively lift heavier on selected exercises using your natural ROM while gaining scale weight. You should also have some idea how to periodize your training (without necessarily overhauling your complete setup) afa volume/frequency/reprange/rest-intervals each time you hit a wall.

Pick a mass-building program (whatever that means for you) and try to progress from session to session. If you’re not progressing from session to session, up your calories first before doing anything else.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Current stats? pics? lifts?

And there’s no “optimal” program to put on size.
One known way to consistently gain size is to progressively lift heavier on selected exercises using your natural ROM while gaining scale weight. You should also have some idea how to periodize your training (without necessarily overhauling your complete setup) afa volume/frequency/reprange/rest-intervals each time you hit a wall.

Pick a mass-building program (whatever that means for you) and try to progress from session to session. If you’re not progressing from session to session, up your calories first before doing anything else.[/quote]

[/thread]