Routine to Look Good in Shorts/T-Shirt?

Hey so I know this is a controversial subject. You should do compound exercises to large muscles. But after getting a decent level of strength does anybody have any suggestions on a workout plan so that you look good in shorts and t shirts? i.e literally a disco muscle workout only…

[quote]Mancman23 wrote:
Hey so I know this is a controversial subject. You should do compound exercises to large muscles. But after getting a decent level of strength does anybody have any suggestions on a workout plan so that you look good in shorts and t shirts? i.e literally a disco muscle workout only…

[/quote]

id look over at bodybuilding.com

[quote]Mancman23 wrote:
But after getting a decent level of strength does anybody have any suggestions on a workout plan so that you look good in shorts and t shirts? i.e literally a disco muscle workout only…

[/quote]

Once you have a decent level of strength you will look good in shorts and a t-shirt.

Back off on the wieght and focus on the pump.

If you want to look good in shorts, huge calves are a must.

Plenty of people who actually squat loads, but have puny calves look like they’re upper-body only guys because they’re wearing baggy shorts which can hide even pretty thick thighs.

So the only part of their leg you can see is their calves, which are small. So you assume they’re chicken-legged.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]Mancman23 wrote:
But after getting a decent level of strength does anybody have any suggestions on a workout plan so that you look good in shorts and t shirts? i.e literally a disco muscle workout only…
[/quote]

Once you have a decent level of strength you will look good in shorts and a t-shirt. [/quote]
This.

[quote]roland2000 wrote:
Back off on the wieght and focus on the pump.[/quote]
And this (as it pertains to TUT).

[quote]alternate wrote:
If you want to look good in shorts, huge calves are a must.
[/quote]
And this.

Some tips for the advanced disco jock:

• ditch ‘thigh training’ altogether in favor of faster systemic recovery
  • perform unilateral exercises (less taxing on the NS, hence: higher training frequency)
  • accept that elbow flexors react favorably to TUT; load is secondary
  • accept that lats react favorably to TUT; load is secondary
  • ditch bb bench press; pump those pecs like there’s no tomorrow, but your dbs, the pec deck
  • learn to train your lats instead of your elbow flexors; pull through your elbows, implement peak isos
  • ignore scapular manipulators; or be a tad smarter and do just enough for those to avoid having to lay off your disco jock routine
  • you don’t need ab training, just stay rather lean-ish; the absence of strong abs will help in cementing your protracted caveman look, maybe (and that’s a ‘maybe’ in capital letters as in ‘MAYBE’) said caveman look will help you in pulling pussy
  • don’t forget your wayfarers

Lather, rinse, repeat. No need to thank me. What I’ve written will definitely work, but I’d rather go with what BlueCollarTr8n said.

[quote]Mancman23 wrote:

[/quote]

No man looks good in shorts, not even British soldiers…

–Me

[quote]Mancman23 wrote:
But after getting a decent level of strength[/quote]
What is the decent level of strength you’re currently sporting?

Train similar to the guys pictured above. They look pretty good in shorts and t-shirts or tank tops and long pants.

killin’ it in shorts

You should do the routine you posted last year. That one seems just fine.

If you’ve been doing that routine and not seeing results, then your diet is likely to blame.

Also, buy t shirts and shorts that look good on you. I look good in a Large T shirt. I do not look good in a small T shirt, nor do I look good in an XXXL shirt.

-tips from flip