Routine Suggestions?

Hey there, i’m new the site but have been reading everyhting i can the last few days. I am 25 yrs old 165 lbs and 5’11, don’t know body fat. I have been working out 3 x week for the last month after not lifting any weight for about 4 years even that was nothing amazing. Everyone here seems to have some really good sugestions and I need help.

Right now I am working out at my house I have a pretty nice bench with all the weights and some DB’s. So far I have no routine I have been doing the basics ie. bench, deadlift squats and the little extra’s like curls skull crushers, anyways I need help finding a routine that I can do at my house, I don’t have much extra monry for a membership now. I’m willing to try anything I need to get on a good routine. please help me

O yeah I eat pretty good, I try to eat as clean as I can usually around 2200 to 2500 cal per day, chicken, fish, oatmeal, fruit, veggies, eggs, but can eat more.

I want to bulk up but also look good, don’t plan on doing any O lifts but hell you never know what can happen down the road. I’m a pretty skinny guy right now but am seeing small improvements so far.

I am open to any sugesstions and all criticism.

do rippetoes for 2-3 months then switch to WSFSB or 5x5, or start learning the olympic lifts.

Thanks I,m checking rippetoes right now I work out tonight and looks like I’m going to start that tonight. I’m having a hard time finding a link that give all the reps and sets.

Sorry I think that I also posted the same info twice

[quote]laro83 wrote:
Thanks I,m checking rippetoes right now I work out tonight and looks like I’m going to start that tonight. I’m having a hard time finding a link that give all the reps and sets.

Sorry I think that I also posted the same info twice [/quote]

This is the routine, sets and reps

Yea I found that thanks for the help. I started another thread also Beginner needs help on accident I guess which you also helped me on so thanks, I can’t wait!!!