Routine Questions

Hey guys i’ve been hitting the gym with Chad’s TBT workout (posted in are you a beginner II) and while there have been strength gains it’s been really slow and visually not that much improvement. I did it over a period of 2 months.

anyway someone recently posted a spreadsheet of all of Chad’s workouts (can’t quite remember your name but thank you so freaking much)

Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy I
Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy II
Strength Focused Mesocycle
SOB Training
Triple Total Training
Hybrid Hypertrophy
Waterbury Method
Total Body Training (blank)
Total Body Training (with exercises)
Quattro Dynamo
Singles Club
Big Boy Basics
Next Big 3
Outlaw Strength & Conditioning

and i was tinking which one would most suit what i’m after? cause i’m looking for the more functional strength that is visible.

body wise i’m a mix between a Mesomorph and Endomorph, probably leaning more towards endomorph if i hadn’t been hitting the gym for awhile. (it’s been 2 months since ive used the program, all up roughy around 5 months or so)

anyway yeah i’m really lost they all look really good but i’m looking more for:
-split type
-Aesthetically pleasing look (whole chest/abs thing -the lean muscle look)
-strength

anyway…your thoughts would really be appreciated…and thanks~

You are a beginner, so any of the beginner programs (ABBH1&2, BBB, TTT) would be a good choice.

What have you been eating? If you’re working hard in the gym, and you’re not seeing changes, your diet is probably to blame. I mean, you shouldn’t expect huge changes in 2 months, but still.

Also, very few of CW’s programs are bodypart splits (a few are upper/lower). If that’s what you’re looking for, read some of Thibs’ articles.