Routine Opinions Please

just after some opinions on this routine , i know i’ll either get moved to begginners, flamed or given a link to king beefs thread but i’d like some experienced opinions on this as a 3 day routine based around max ot and lyle mcd’s stuff

upper a
flat db press 2x4-8
dips 2x6-10
db rows 2x4-8
cable rows 2x6-10
db overhead press 2x6-10
shrugs 2x6-10

lower a
sldl 2x 4-8
hack squats 2x6-10
lunges 2x6-10
close grip press 2x6-10
db curls 2x6-10

so basically ramp up to a top weight for 2 sets up the weight when i hit the top rep bracket, rotate over the 3 days but with a “b” list of exercises, abs and calves on off days for high reps. thoughts?

That looks solid man.

Lol first work out someone has posted that isnt retarded. I love you.

thanks mate!that was ace to hear!. im just going to run it for awhile and focus on the log book, rotate things out when needed and back in after a break

I’d just move the SLDL as last leg exercise to make it more efficient.

Its a “stretch” type of exercise if you’re looking for growth and it works better when the legs are full of blood

Also for back, make sure you focus on the lats on either the db rows or the cable rows, depending on how you do these you can, or not, hit the lats

Rest looks good

thanks for the input mate. ive seen john meadows put them 1st so i thought id give it a go

[quote]tryn2gain wrote:
thanks for the input mate. ive seen john meadows put them 1st so i thought id give it a go[/quote]

He puts them last, he puts legcurls first, then quads exercises, then sldl with a focus on the stretch meaning you dont go up all the way you keep constant tension

riteo must have read it wrong