Routine Help

I just created my first ever program for myself, and i want to know what you guys think about it.

Stats
Weight:235
Height:6’1
BF%:18%
Goal: reduce BF% to less than 10%
Supps: Hot Rox, Protein Powder.

Week 1
Reps : 8-12x3
Tempo: 3-1-3
Rest: 60sec

Monday
30min Warp-up
Chest
Back
Shoulders
Abs
30min cool down

Tuesday
30min Warp-up
Quads
Hams
Glutes
Calves
Abs
30min cool down

Wednesday
30min Warp-up
HIIT
Jump-Rope
Abs
30min cool down

Thursday
30min Warm-up
Biceps
Triceps
Forearms
Abs
30min cool down

Friday
30min Warp-up
HIIT
Jump-Rope
Abs
30min cool down

Saturday
30min Warp-up
HIIT
Jump-Rope
Abs
30min cool down

Sun
OFF DAY

The next weeks i switch the rep ranges to 4-8 then to 3-6, again to 10-15.

WORKOUTS

Chest Day Workout

PRE1) 15min Stretch
PRE2) 15min light jog

A1) Incline Bench Press
A2) Dumbbell Upright Row

B1) Bench Press
B2) Dumbbell One-Arm Bent-Over Row

C1) Decline Bench Press
C2) Wide Grip Lat Pull downs

D1) Dumbbell Shoulder Press
D2) Barbell Shrug

ABS1) Toes to the Sky
ABS2) Crunch
ABS3) Leg Lowering

POST1) 15min light jog
POST2) 15min Stretch

Arm Day Workout

PRE1) 15min Stretch
PRE2) 15min light jog

A1) EZ-Bar Bicep Curl
A2) Bench Dip

B1) Seated Hammer Curl
B2) Tricep Pushdown

C1) Incline Seated Curl
C2) Close-Grip Bench Press

D1) Dumbbell Wrist Curl
D2) Dumbbell Wrist Extension

ABS1) Toes to the Sky
ABS2) Crunch
ABS3) Leg Lowering

POST1) 15min light jog
POST2) 15min Stretch

Leg Day Workout

PRE1) 15min Stretch
PRE2) 15min light jog

A1) Squat
A2) Good-Morning

B1) Deadlift
B2) Leg-Extension

C1) Dynamic Lunge
C2) Leg Curls

D1) Standing Calf Raise
D2) Seated Calf Raise

ABS1) Toes to the Sky
ABS2) Crunch
ABS3) Leg Lowering

POST1) 15min light jog
POST2) 15min Stretch

Your arm day is a waste of time. split up your leg day into a duad dominant day and hip dominant day. Sqaut day dead day some thing like that.

Then all the warm up, and cool down, cardio, etc. you just might be over doing it a little dont ya think. shoot for 1 hr in 1 hr out including your cardio.

Just my 2cc.

That looks like a routine in which gains will eventually stagnant and injuries will become more and more prevalent. Why? You’re not rowing at all. Lat pulldown and the like don’t count. If you plan on benching you need to strengthen up the traps and rear deltoids. Use Defranco’s “Training Economy” workout and do some of Mahler’s High Octane Cardio on off days.

You don’t need to work abs 6 days a week, maybe 3 or 4 at most. You also don’t need 30 minutes of warmup and 30 minutes of cooldown. On warmup, you just need to get the blood flowing.

Thanks for the Info guys, I will try the High Octane Cardio (looks hella hard) Thank you nArKeD, I never knew what was holding my bench press, but I do some rows : Dumbbell Upright Row, Dumbbell One-Arm Bent-Over Row, and i have very shaply traps, so I think my delts need some serious work. any recommendations? also I have can only workout at home (damn Golds gym will never open!) till march (was supposed to open Feb 12) so i have various free wieghts, a lat tower, and a preacher thingy which i hate using. Also I would like to split my leg day, and get a more productive arm day but i am not sure how to do that. So any recommendations are welcome.

Squats, deads, and good mornings on the same day all for 8-12 sets of three? Yikes! Split up quad and hip dominant leg days and lose the arms day. Your body will thank you for it.

warm ups too long also need quad day, hip day train 4-5 days not 6

Yea i did my leg day… i threw up for the first time in a workout. so i am definitly spliting that up. Also I want to do Cardio at least 3 times a week, so the only way to get my workout + cardio will be if i go 6 days a week