T Nation

Routine for Size and Strength

So anyway guys, I need some kind of routine thats good for both size and strength, any ideas???

5x5? 4x6? H.I.T? 3x8? I don’t know what to do help please.

Train as hard as often as you can - your routine doesn’t really matter as long as you stick to it and bust your ass. But as a beginner stick to the basics - Rippetoes Starting Strength e.g. or if you want to gain size try West Side for Skinny Bastards – by “give a try” I mean AT LEAST 6 month of busting ass CONSISTENTLY.

How many times are you going to post the same question?

As for a routine, any of the well-established routines like Wendler’s 5-3-1 should work well for you.

The key to gaining size is eating enough, which seems to be the issue that’s being discussed in one of your other posts.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
How many times are you going to post the same question?

As for a routine, any of the well-established routines like Wendler’s 5-3-1 should work well for you.

The key to gaining size is eating enough, which seems to be the issue that’s being discussed in one of your other posts.[/quote]

Sorry, I didn’t mean to post so many, it’s just when I try it always tells me it will not post so I dont notice it. Also thanks, but I’m gonna go for the Westside For Skinny Bastards.

5,3,1 wendlers program! Seriously, this shit is the key to gaining alot of strength and muscle! I gained about 60 pounds on bench 200lbs on squat and 100lbs on deadlift! Here is the link:http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/how_to_build_pure_strength