Upper cable curl

back-
pull ups, chin ups
lat Pull down
reverse pull down -behind head
Close grip pull down
dead lift
Upright row

Is this all really going on in the same day?

No one’s going to give you any real assistance until you post your set/rep numbers and intended rest periods. And then they’re going to tell you to drop about 60% of your exercises. I’d suggest picking 2-3 back exercises you really want to do and 1 bicep exercise, decide on a rep scheme, then ask for some input.

[quote]HellAwaits wrote:
Monday-back and bis
Standing barbell curl wide grip
Alternating barbell
EZ bar close grip curl
Standing hammer curl
Upper cable curl
back-
pull ups, chin ups
lat Pull down
reverse pull down -behind head
Close grip pull down
dead lift
Upright row
[/quote]

don’t like it. you do the small muscle group first and then you do the compound lifts thus your weights in the compound lifts will be much lighter. Do the compound lifts first.

Also you do deadlifts pretty late, i would do that always first in your routine then rows/pullups, and then curls.

also you do so many different variations of excercises that it’s hard to figure out how much volume and intensity you will be using.

I prefer to do push pull workouts with separate lower body days consiting of squat or deadlift variations. laters pk

[quote]Bob423 wrote:
Is this all really going on in the same day?

I’d suggest picking 2-3 back exercises you really want to do and 1 bicep exercise, decide on a rep scheme, then ask for some input.[/quote]

I second Bob’s feedback.

With all these exercises I assume you’re going to be doing 1 set of each? Try cutting back on the bicep volume and relying less on the pull-down apparatus for back.