Rousimar Paul Harris Denies PEDs?!

Not that this is extremely news worthy in the world of fighting. I just stumbled upon this allegedly recent pic of Rousimar Palhares and it cracked me up. Huge fan of the guy despite all the negative press he has gotten (regardless of wether it was warranted or not). He is a lot of fun to watch. I already thought he had reached supreme beef cake status before but now he has packed on more mass. Great mustache as well. What do you all think?

1 Like

I have a REAL hard time with Palhares. I think his negative reputation is pretty well-deserved.

That said, he looked great at 83 kg in his match against Gary Tonon.

The pic is just in jest. While I do think it looks like he’s juicing, people rarely see fighters when they’re not actively preparing for a fight and plenty of them walk around 20 lbs heavier without even trying, so if someone with like Rousimar, who has super wide shoulders and a crazy frame to begin with, was actively trying to gain weight, it wouldn’t be impossible for him to gain this amount of size. My issue is his face genuinely looks different and his gut is distended while still having a six pack, so that just kind of screams HGH/roids to me. I just can’t say for sure.

That is freaking hilarious.

Yeah the mans got freak genetics and probably could do very well as a body builder.

I don’t see the distended gut. At least not the one you might see if IGF, Insulin or HGH use. It looks thicker but he is way heavier. But he for sure is running some gear. Not that I care. I think its crazy the guy is 38 in fantastic shape and still one of the best in the world. He competes in 3 days in a BJJ tournament. Not sure which one or against who.

This was such a fun and exciting match.

GT just had his second fight in One fighting championship. He is 2-0 now. It will be fun to watch him grow. I think he is only 25 so he has plenty of time to develop. His Grappling game is already on point and he doesn’t appear to be scared to throw punches.

1 Like

This guy …

The tree stump lost! I am so disappointed. I can’t find the full match though and I refuse to go to flowgrappling.

It was boring. Very boring. I think he just showed up for the paycheck.

Who won that match ?

Jones won based on penalty points (inactivity) against Palhares. I haven’t seen the match yet. But the reviews are terrible.

If you watch the first minute, you will have seen the whole match.

1 Like

Palhares bums me out. I get a kick out of grapplers with that kind of build. I always hoped Palhares was the second coming of Paulo Filho …

Dude’s got legit mental issues

1 Like